Sea Life Orlando
Fall in love with the wonders of the deep blue ocean as you step beneath the waves at SEA LIFE Orlando. Discover colorful fish, turtles, and an abundance of sea life which inhabit the Atlantic, Pacific, and Indian oceans.
- Experience what it would be like being in the depths of the ocean at SEA LIFE Orlando
- Stroll through the 360-degree ocean tunnel surrounded by turtles and sharks
- See up to 5,000 creatures including sharks, jellyfish, seahorses, and clownfish
- Enjoy an Interactive Rockpool Experience where you can touch a real starfish or a sea anemone
- Learn all about the ocean and it’s marine life at over 30 displays in a themed, immersive setting
- Admission tickets
- Food and beverages
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
Take on a breathtaking journey through an underwater world that’s home to over 5000 amazing creatures. From admiring multicolored fish, and coming face-to-fin with sharks, stingrays, sea turtles, and more, there’s something for everybody at SEA LIFE Orlando!
Unleash your adventurous side and enter the sea without even getting wet in the 360-degree ocean tunnel. Look for the dreaded sharks and steel yourself for a world of glittering scales, humongous tentacles, and razor-sharp teeth!
Learn about the ocean conservation efforts in the themed areas, attend fun talks, and, if you're lucky, watch the feeding session of the most feared marine predators on earth! Little kids will enjoy the special children's play area and touch-friendly starfish and anemones.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- The aquarium currently accepts only contactless payment methods and the use of debit/credit cards
- Maintain social distancing and be mindful of the directional markings
- Wearing face masks is a must for all guests 2yrs and older
- Hand sanitizing stations are available and the staff washes their hands thoroughly on a regular regimen
- Enhanced cleaning regimens are implemented throughout the area, along with increased cleaning and sanitizing of stations
- Mon to Friday - 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Sat and Sun - 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- The attraction closes 1 hour after the last admission time above
Ages 3-12yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display a print out of your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket counter
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at Sea Life Orlando Aquarium
- Address: 8449 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, United States
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Sea Life Orlando Aquarium
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- The closest Sunrail station is the Sand Lake Road station and is 7 miles from the attraction
Red Line Northbound Stop: 17
Green Line Southbound Stop: G9
- The Lynx bus will take you to International Drive on links 8, 38, 42, 50, 58 and 111
Once your voucher has been exchanged for service, ticket(s) are valid for one year from the date of issue