Stockton Sand Dune Quad Biking Adventure - Safari Tour
Go full throttle as you ride your own quad bikes over the challenging Stockton sand dunes, for an action-packed 60 minutes!
- Admire the beautiful Pacific Ocean and the bushlands as you ride across the sand dunes.
- Don't forget to capture every precious moment in your cameras.
- Enjoy a thrilling yet safe experience, with a safety briefing and rider tuition from expert guides.
- Use of modern quad bikes
- Expert guides
- Full safety briefing
- Riding training
- 4WD transfer to and from quad biking location
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
After a comfortable 4WD ride to the quad bike location, you will receive a thorough safety briefing and get the chance to familiarise yourself with the bike controls. Once that is done, the real fun begins! Push down on the accelerator and set off to explore the massive coastal sand mass, while admiring the breathtaking coastal line and panoramic vistas of Newcastle. Climb up to the top of the sand dunes, and make a pit stop at the site of Sygna shipwreck (may not be visible at high tide).
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- The operator requires you to carry proof of double vaccination.
- The minimum age to participate in this activity is 16.
- The minimum height required to participate in this activity is 130cm.
- In the event of rain, you will be provided with spray jackets.
- Long pants, enclosed shoes, and glasses are recommended.
- Doubling is not allowed.
- Spectators are not allowed.
- Quad bikes are highly susceptible to falling over and you can get hurt driving them, especially if you drive too fast. There is no liability for injuries that you suffer as a result of you engaging in this activity.
- The tour is available daily. Please check the calendar to see the available time slots.
- The tour is unavailable on 25 Dec and 1 Jan.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays. Bring a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meeting point is 2130 Nelson Bay Rd.
- Address: 2130 Nelson Bay Rd, Williamtown NSW 2318, Australia.
- The closest bus stop is Nelson Bay Rd opp Banksia Grove Village, a 3-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Buses #130, 131, 135, and 138 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.