60-Min Nature Safari & 6-Course Dinner with Luxury Desert Safari
Want a completely hassle-free safari? Keen on spotting desert animals? Always in for an extravagant dinner? This desert safari is the one for you!
Great For: Wildlife lovers who want to luxuriate surrounded by vast sands, capture stunning photographs, and have a lavish desert safari.
- Enjoy a lavish desert experience on this premium desert safari.
- Benefit from relaxed transfers in premium vehicles, guaranteeing hassle-free transportation.
- Take a thoroughly enjoyable and comfortable 60-min nature safari through the desert, and spot native wildlife.
- Visit a Ghaf tree forest and a remote desert lake, with a chance to capture memorable photographs and admire unique birds.
- Delight in a 6-course meal prepared by professional chefs from a private cabana in a desert oasis.
- Watch breathtaking acrobatic performances and a fire show at the end of your evening.
- Pick-up and drop-off
- 60-min nature safari in a premium Range Rover
- Professional driver who is also a conservation guide
- Ghutra or Sheila (headscarf)
- Visit to a bird sanctuary in a remote lake
- Camel rides
- 6-course dinner (menu here)
- Acrobatic performance
- Fire show
- Dune bashing
- Quad bike
- Optional photos
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Start Your Safari with a Comfortable Drive
Get picked up from your place of accommodation in an air-conditioned vehicle. Drive from the city to the desert for around 1.5 hours. You will soon arrive at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, UAE's first national part. Take pictures of the stunning "sandscape". Receive a traditional headscarf called a Ghutra or Sheila before your nature safari begins.
Spot Wildlife in a 60-Min Premium Nature Safari
Enjoy a thoroughly comfortable ride seated in an air-conditioned premium vehicle. Catch sight of native species such as gazelles and Arabian oryx.
Don't be shy to ask questions! Your safari vehicle is driven by a highly-trained conservation guide. They will have extensive knowledge about ecotourism, cultural heritage, history, and the natural environment of the UAE.
You will visit a Ghaf tree - an excellent location to take some memorable photographs. The safari will also take you to a stunning desert lake, a sanctuary that attracts hundreds of migratory birds.
Watch a Falconry Performance at an Exclusive Venue
Catch a spectacular falconry show from a venue exclusive only to the guests from this safari. You're sure to learn interesting facts about UAE's national bird.
Enjoy Sunset Canapés and Camel Rides
Make your golden hour in the desert special with some tasty canapés, strawberries, and sparkling juice - the first course of your meal. Next up is a camel ride to a tranquil oasis, where you will spend the rest of the evening in your private cabana. The oasis is located in the midst of rolling sand dunes and is surrounded by foliage.
Savour a 6-Course Dinner in a Luxury Cabana
Get the royal treatment as you savor the rest of the 5 courses from your cabana with a number of entrees, salads, soups, mains, and desserts prepared by expert chefs.
End your evening with mesmerizing performances - an acrobatics show and a fire show. Both are bound to leave you in awe. Lastly, hop on to an air-conditioned vehicle that will drop you back at your hotel.
know before you go
- Pick-up: between 2:30pm - 4:30pm depending on the season.
- Drop off: 9:30 pm - 11:30pm depending on the season.
- You will receive information about the exact pick-up time around 12 noon on the day of your desert safari.
- Click here to find the menu for the 6-course dinner.
- Bring along a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and cool, comfortable clothes.
- For desert safaris in the winter, it is recommended to bring something warm to wear.
- Arabic jackets (Besht) are available for guests in the camp on request should the temperature drop.
- Vegetarian, vegan, kosher-style, and/or gluten-free dietary requirements can be accommodated if informed during booking.
- Bathroom facilities are available at the camp.
- The nature drive is not suitable for guests more than 3 months pregnant.
- Each vehicle can accommodate a maximum of 4 guests.
- If you have a child aged 5 and under with you, a private transfer is required to be booked.
You will receive a confirmation email along with a mobile voucher. Please display that mobile voucher with a valid photo ID during the pickup.
If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel are included in the ticket price.
- You will be required to provide the hotel address and location details at the time of booking.
- This tour is valid for the date and time selected at the time of booking.