Al Marmoon Oasis Bedouin Camp Hertiage Safari by Vintage Mercedes
Enjoy a luxurious desert safari in a Vintage G Class Mercedes 1980s and head an Al Marmoom Bedouin Experience with a traditional Bedouin camp and several fascinating activities in store.
Great For: Emirati Tradition Lovers | Premium Desert Ambiance | Astronomy Enthusiasts
- Discover the breathtaking beauty of the vast expanse of the Al Marmoon Desert Conservation Reserve during this premium safari with pick-up and drop-off included.
- Drive over shimmering sand dunes in a Vintage G Class Mercedes 1980s.
- Once you arrive at the traditional Bedouin Village, enjoy the ultimate Al Marmoon Bedouin Experience as you receive a warm Emirati welcome with gahwa and sweets.
- Experience a classic camel caravan ride with your family and friends.
- Watch a live Arabic coffee-making session and take in its flavourful aroma as you sip the Emirati coffee.
- Explore an old-fashioned cooking style as you watch Emirati bread and luqaimat being made.
- Enjoy a 3-course gastronomic experience coupled with modern and folkloric dance performances.
- Gaze into the night desert sky with a telescope and listen to stories about the Bedouin past.
- Pick-up and drop-off in an air-conditioned shared/private vehicle
- 30-40 mins open-air Vintage G Class Mercedes 1980s desert ride
- Traditional welcome at the authentic Bedouin Village
- 10-12 mins camel caravan ride (can be repeated twice)
- Live Arabic coffee making session
- Arabian makeover (Kandura for men, Abaya for women to be returned after use)
- Take photos with falcon
- Gaymat (sweets) and dates
- Qahwa (coffee)
- Henna painting
- Fire show
- Tanura show
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Authentic 3-course Bedouin dinner with veg & non-veg options
- Stargazing session with a telescope
- Quad bike
- Dune bashing
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Travel in Style in a Mercedes Beast
Your Al Marmoom Bedouin experience starts with a comfortable pick-up from your hotel in Dubai. You can choose between a shared or private transfer at your convenience. Before entering Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, the largest unfenced natural reserve in the country, you'll switch from a modern car to a Vintage G Class Mercedes 1980s. Soon, you'll be welcomed at a traditional Bedouin Village in Al Marmoon Desert Conservation Reserve with gahwa and sweets.
Sail on the Sand during a Camel Caravan Ride
Experience the desert as the nomads did on a camel caravan ride with your family and friends. You'll get the perfect opportunity to take photographs of the vast sea of sand from a unique vantage point.
Explore the Traditional Bedouin Village
The Bedouin Village has multiple activities in store for you. The village has Bedouin tents, a restored well, cooking stations, farm animals, and more.
Arabic coffee is a cultural symbol in the Middle East. During this experience, you'll get to watch a live coffee-making session by an Emirati professional! You don't have to settle for a whiff of the delectable coffee scent, you can also sip on the richly made beverage.
Located near the desert oasis, the staff at the camp will narrate fascinating anecdotes and legends about the Bedouin past. You'll also get a chance to see the Arabic cooking style as they make Emirati bread and luqaimat, a sweet dumpling. Get a small henna painting done on your hand as a souvenir from this incredible safari.
Enjoy a 3-Course Dinner, Live Shows, and Stargazing
Tuck into a delicious 3-course dinner at the camp and watch delightful performances that combine modern and traditional Middle Eastern art forms. Guests will also get a chance to don typical Arabian costumes and pose for a photo with the falcon, the UAE's national bird. Your evening will become more glamorous with the onset of the live shows that include a fire show and a Tanoura show.
Towards the end of your evening, you'll get to use a telescope to gaze into the evening sky and listen to stories of how the Bedouin used stars for navigation. The staff will then switch off all the lights at the camp - an authentic desert experience in the calm of the evening.
Drive Back to the City
As you are driven back to your accommodation, replay your Kodak moments from this safari in Al Marmoon Desert Conservation Reserve.
Note: The timings mentioned depend on various factors and may differ slightly on the day of your safari.
know before you go
know before you go
- Summer pick-up: 3:45pm - 4:30pm
- Winter pick-up: 3pm - 3:35pm
- Reduced ticket pricing is available for this experience.
- It is advised to wear lightweight clothing during summers. Bring along sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, and a jacket during winters.
- A child seat will only be provided for children aged 5 and under.
- This experience is not suitable for pregnant women, people with back or neck problems, and wheelchair users.
You will receive a confirmation email along with a mobile voucher. Please display that mobile voucher with a valid photo ID during the pickup.
If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel are included in the ticket price.
- You will be required to provide the hotel address and location details at the time of booking.
- The local operator will contact you one day before the experience, so kindly provide a mobile number with an active network and internet connection in the UAE, during the time of booking.
- Transfer services are available in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Cruise terminal Dubai (Port Rashid) and for Dubai Airport Holiday Inn hotel only. Private transfers can be arranged from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali with an additional fee to be paid directly to the local operator in Dubai.
- This tour is valid for the date and time selected at the time of booking.