Khon Thai show at Sala Chalermkrung Royal theater
See a traditional Thai masked dance performance of Khon, based on the Indian epic Ramayana. Feel the poetic narration tug at your heartstrings and admire the action-packed acrobatics, superb acting, and beautiful music!
- See the "Hanuman Chankamhaeng", an excerpt from the epic Ramakian legend
- Follow the storyline of Hanuman, the monkey warrior, and see how his life progresses
- Marvel at the beauty of Khon, a rich, traditional Thai classical masked dance
- Admire the details of the performance at Sala Chalermkrung Royal Theatre, one of Thailand's oldest theatres
- Tickets to watch a Khon Thai show at Sala Chalermkrung Royal Theater
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
Here’s your chance to experience the majestic Khon, a traditional Thai classical masked dance, at the famous Sala Chalermkrung Royal Theatre. Based on the Indian epic Ramayana, Khon is known for its graceful narration, action-packed acrobatics, and melodious music. The show "Hanuman Chankamhaeng", is actually an excerpt from the legendary Ramakian story. Sit back and join the monkey warrior god Hanuman as he works towards becoming a brave soldier, and helps the righteous King Rama defeat the Demon King, Totsakan. Performed by 100 skilled dancers and singers who don colorful costumes and masks, and accompanied by traditional Piphat music, this show is bound to give you an authentic Thai cultural experience.
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Row (A - E)
- Row (F - K)
- Row (L - P)
- Don’t forget to take your camera with you! You can take a picture with the cast at the end of the show
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of the show to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at Sala Chalermkrung Royal Theatre, 66 Charoen Krung Rd, Wang Burapha Phirom, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200, Thailand
- To locate the redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Sala Chalermkrung Royal Theatre.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- The nearest bus stop is the Chaloem Krung 2 Bus Stop, which is located 2 minutes from the venue
- Bus #1, 12, 25 & 508 will get you here
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout