Two Day Trip: Niagara Falls, Washington & Philadelphia Tour from New York City
Visit several important structures in Washington D.C and Philadelphia, along with the ever-mighty Niagara Falls for an unmatched tour!
- Explore some of the can't-miss sites in the United States of America, all within 2 days
- Enjoy the company of a tour guide throughout and round-trip transfers on comfortable coaches on both days
- Start your tour on a high note by visiting the ever-gleaming Niagara Falls- a landmark soaked in history and charm
- Bask in the mesmerizing mist that envelops around you, caused by the mighty waters of Niagara
- Day 2 is a spirited walking tour of the country's past and present capital cities, Philadelphia and Washington D.C.
- At Washington D.C, discover Iwo Jima Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, the White House, the Capitol Building
- At Philadelphia, explore the Old City neighborhood, Independence National Historical Park, the Liberty Bell, and more
- Expert bilingual tour guide
- Visit Niagara Falls (Thur)
- Visit Washington D.C. & Philadelphia (Sat)
- Maid of the Mist cruise/Cave of the Winds
- Food and drinks
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
On your first day, you'll travel from Times Square to the stunning Niagara Falls. Learn about these mighty waters from your tour guide as you drink in views of the falls from varying vantage points. Day two is comprised of a visit to the South of the nation, first at its capital! Washington D.C includes a visit to the Iwo Jima Memorial, dedicated to honoring the US Marines. Continue to Lincoln Memorial, and pay homage to the president who abolished slavery! Enjoy classic outside views of the White House, the Capitol Building, and the National Air and Space Museum!
Next, you'll head to the United States' first-ever capital, Philadelphia, PA. Explore the Old City neighborhood, filled with the city's history. Visit the Independence National Historical Park and explore sites like the Liberty Bell, the Independence Hall, Rocky Steps on a spirited but brief walking tour.
know before you go
know before you go
- The Maid of the Mist boat cruise operates between May & October. During off-season, this will be replaced by a Cave of the Winds Gorge walk instead
- Remember this tour is valid for 2 days. The first tour occurs on a Thur, and the second tour on a Sat (two days later)
- Day 1: Niagara Falls: Thur from 4:00 AM onwards
- Day 2: Washington D.C. + Philadelphia: Sat from 5:00 AM onwards
Ages 3-12yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Meet your guide at 4 AM in front of the Lids store, at Two Times Square, 714 Seventh Ave
- This is between 47th and 48th streets, New York
- Closest bus stop is 7 Av/W 47 St, which is a 1-minute walk to the meeting point
- Bus M104 will bring you here
- Closest train station is 49 St Subway Station, a 1-minute walk to the meeting point
- Train lines N, Q, R & W will bring you here
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout