Skybus Melbourne Airport Shuttle
Enjoy a convenient transfer from the Melbourne Airport to the Melbourne city center depending on your choice of tickets.
- Travel to the Melbourne city center in a jiff with SkyBus transfers
- Board conveniently from the airport terminals and hop aboard WiFi-decked buses
- With transfers lasting up to 35 minutes, reach your final destination quicker than ever
- Buses departing every 7-10 minutes from the airport ensures you won’t while the time away
- Optional ticket to include return transfers adds to your convenience
- Transfer from Melbourne Airport to Melbourne City
- Free WiFi
- Tolls & access fees
- Round-trip transfers (Optional)
Ces billets ne peuvent pas être annulés. Cependant, vous pouvez les utiliser à tout moment durant les 3 prochains mois.
validité des billets
Ces billets sont valables pendant 3 mois à compter de la date d’achat.
Ride to the Melbourne City Center
Travel the smart way by boarding the most convenient means of transportation between Melbourne Tullamarine Airport and Melbourne’s city center. Bus frequencies at 7-10 minutes, you really needn’t worry about early-morning or late-night flights. An average journey time of 22 minutes ensures this is the fastest way for you to get to the city! Sit back and relax on this comfortable ride as you stay connected with the outside world using free WiFi onboard. SkyBus departs directly outside Melbourne Airport’s terminals 1,3, and 4 and are hard to miss.
With a ticket option to include round-trip transfers between the airport and Melbourne city center, plan your trip wisely.
know before you go
- Consumption of food and drink (except water) is not permitted on these vehicles
- The baggage allowance is the same as the standard checked-in and carry-on baggage allowance of the airline you used (carry your boarding pass in case)
- Very large items or excess baggage may be permitted but is subject to availability of space on a relevant trip
- The transfer services are mobility enhanced and therefore, wheelchair accessible
- Even though the average journey time is about 35 minutes, it may spike to 55-60 minutes during peak hours
This shuttle is wheelchair accessible
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please present the voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point
Ticket Redemption Points
Travelling to Melbourne City
From Melbourne Tullamarine Airport
- SkyBus ticket counters are located directly outside terminals 1, 3, and 4 on the ground level
- Look out for the red SkyBus ticket counters, they are hard to miss
- You will be transferred from the airport to Southern Cross Station
From Southern Cross Station
- Make your way to the SkyBus ticket counter at Southern Cross Station – SXS
This ticket is valid for 60 days from the date of purchase