Museum of Modern Art (MOMA) Tickets
Don't miss an opportunity to visit The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), hailed as one of the most important modern art museums in the world. By using our e-tickets, you can head to the museum without any hassle and get access.
- Displaying works from the early 19th century to modern times, The Museum of Modern Art has played a pivotal role in bringing contemporary art into the spotlight.
- With six floors full of installations, artwork, and exhibitions, there won't be a single dull moment!
- Entry Tickets to MoMA
- Free audio guides in nine languages
- Entry to all special exhibitions
- Additional Gratuities
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Established in 1929, MoMA has cemented its place as one of the world's leading modern art museums. Home to over 200,000 works of art, the MoMA brings modern and contemporary art to the forefront of the art scene and houses art by some of the best-known artists from across the world, like Frida Kahlo, Andy Warhol, Pablo Picasso, and Ai Weiwei. The museum also showcases design, performance art, photography, and film. With free audio guides in nine languages, you can pick up insightful information about the artworks and exhibitions.
Popular works at MoMA:
- Campbell's Soup Cans by Andy Warhol
- The Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh
- Water Lilies by Claude Monet
- The Persistence of Memory by Salvador Dalí
- The Sleeping Gypsy by Henri Rousseau
This contemporary art center often plays host to temporary exhibitions that will take your breath away! Whether it’s exposing yourself to something new or viewing something familiar through a different lens, MoMA is sure to be an eye- and mind-opening experience.
know before you go
- Sun to Fri: 10:30am to 5:30pm
- Sat: 10:30am to 7pm
Black Out Dates
The museum will be closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Enjoy a variety of dining options at the museum, such as the newly renovated Cafe 2 with family-friendly dining. The Modern, which holds two Michelin stars, serves lunch and dinner.
- Explore the collection, exhibition-related items, and curator-approved products at the stores located within the museum.
- All visitors (ages 12+) to The Museum of Modern Art and its Stores must show proof that they have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized by the United States Food and Drug Administration or by the World Health Organization.
- The Museum continues to require masks for visitors (ages 2+) and staff in all indoor areas of the Museum; complimentary face masks are available.
Audio Guide Languages
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, and Spanish
Children aged 16 and under can enter for free (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please provide your QR code on your Headout voucher for scanning at entry.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Please provide your QR code on your Headout voucher for scanning at the entrance of the attraction: Museum of Modern Art (MoMA).
- Address: 11 W 53rd St, New York, NY 10019.
- The tickets have to be redeemed within a single visit on the same day.
The closest subway station to MoMA is 5 Av/53 St.
This ticket is valid for the time and date selected during checkout.