Holocaust Memorial Self Guided Audio Tour
Dive into the history of the Holocaust Memorial on this self-guided audio tour and know more about the significance of this place.
- Discover the Holocaust Memorial of Berlin.
- Go through the memorial at your own pace with this self-guided tour.
- Learn about the memorial with the help of the on-demand audio guide.
- Plan your schedule as you prefer, independent from other groups, guests, and guides.
- Unlimited access to all self-guided features
- Unlimited use for the duration of your stay
- Multilingual audio commentary
- Mobile Device
- Entry to Attractions
- Public Transportation Tickets
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
Visit one of the most important monuments in all of Europe, the Holocaust Memorial, dedicated to the thousands of murdered Jews of Europe. This self-guided tour allows you to explore the memorial at your own pace with the help of the audio guide.
The tour will take you to the numerous points of interest at the memorial and go into all the details. Designed by architect Peter Eisenman, and engineer Buro Happold, the site covers an area of 19,000 square meters, with 2711 concrete slabs of different heights placed throughout. The memorial is accessible all days of the week, through the day and night. It is open from all 4 sides, allowing you to immerse yourself into the memorial with the help of your audio guide. The abstract and open layout allows visitors to confront holocaust events in their own way.
You can enjoy the storytelling from the audio guide as you visit the various spots of the memorial. If you’d like to visit a particular area, just refer to the 3D map for directions. You can also just stroll through the memorial and discover the must-see spots and areas.
know before you go
- Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes, since there will be quite a bit of walking on this tour.
- The tour is wheelchair accessible.
- The tour is stroller and pram accessible.
- Pets are allowed on the tour.
- Baggage can be brought along for the tour.
- The personal audio guide can be used at any time during the day.
- Your visit to this specific attraction will depend on their operating hours.
- You will receive access to the audio guide on the Vox City app, which can be downloaded on your smartphone.
- Start the audio on your device as you visit Holocaust Memorial at your own convenience.
- Address: Cora-Berliner-Straße, 10117 Berlin, Germany.
- The closest bus stop is S+U Brandenburger Tor, which is a 4-minute walk from the starting point.
- Buses 100 and N5 will bring you here.
The closest subway station is U Stadtmitte, which is an 11-minute walk from the starting point.
Trains U2 and U6 will bring you here.
Tickets sent are valid for an extended duration and will mention the exact date until when they can be used.