Mt. Fuji View Zipline, Mishima Skywalk & Forest Adventure Special Set Plan
Take in the breathtaking views of Japan's natural beauty through a series of outdoor adventures.
- Glide past the iconic Mt. Fuji on a thrilling zip-line ride
- Walk along the Mishima Skywalk, Japan's longest pedestrian-only suspension bridge
- Make your way through treetop obstacle courses at the forest adventure
- Enjoy impressive views of Mt. Fuji, Suruga Bay and the Izu Mountains!
- Mt. Fuji View Zip Line experience
- Mishima Skywalk admission ticket
- Forest Adventure experience
- 10 souvenir postcards
- Insurance provided by the operator
- Hotel transfer to/from the location
- Additional gratuities and personal expenses
flexible cancellation policy
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the activity
Get away from the hustle of city life and enjoy a day out in nature filled with exciting outdoor adventures. Make your way down to the ancient Japanese town of Mishima, located at the foothills of Mount Fuji. Get into gear and experience an exhilarating 300m zip line ride against the scenic backdrop of Mt. Fuji to reach the Mishima Skywalk Bridge. Spanning a total length of 400m, this is the longest pedestrian-only suspension bridge. Take in the scenic forest surroundings as you walk along the bridge and enjoy a view of the snow-capped Mt. Fuji, Suruga Bay and the Izu Mountains from your spectacular vantage point.
Next, move on to the activities on offer at the forest adventure park. Here, you can navigate through obstacle courses, make your way up scaffolding structures and platforms, varying in height from 2-15 meters above the ground and enjoy your time playing amidst nature.
know before you go
- Children below 10 yrs old are not permitted to participate.
- Children aged 10-17 yrs must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times. Each adult may accompany up to 3 children
- You must weight less than 130 kg and be above 140 cm in height to participate
- This activity is not advisable for pregnant women and participants with serious medical conditions
- You will be asked to sign a Risk Acknowledgment and Disclaimer form on site
- The tour may be canceled in case of inclement weather like hail, snowstorm, or strong winds. Please check the official website before visiting
- Please note that refunds will not be issued in case some attractions are closed. Refunds will only be issued only in case all attractions (Forest Adventure, zip line ride and Mishima Skywalk) are not in operation. Please refer to the website for information on maintenance or closure schedules prior to your visit
What to Wear/Bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Athletic shoes or sneakers. Sandals and high heels are not allowed
- Drinking water
- Umbrella and raincoat
- Your passport
Mishima Skywalk Guidelines
- The use of umbrellas or parasols is not allowed while crossing the bridge. Please wear a raincoat in case of rain.
- Do not litter and ensure you don’t drop anything from the bridge. The staff will not be responsible for any dropped items.
- In the case of inclement weather and other unforeseen circumstances, restrictions may be temporarily placed on crossing the bridge.
- Visitors on wheelchairs, infant strollers, and other assistive equipment are not allowed on the bridge
- Sitting and hanging from the railing is not allowed. Please do not engage in risky acts that may cause harm to other visitors
- Photography is allowed throughout the activity Sandals are not allowed
- For your own safety, please follow the instructions of the staff at the location at all times. Participants may be asked to leave if instructions are not followed accordingly
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your tickets can be redeemed at Mishima Skywalk South Gate. Present your mobile voucher and passport at the reception counter in exchange for a physical ticket.
By Train and Taxi: Take a train to JR Mishima Station. You can take a 20 min taxi ride to reach the meeting point.
By Bus: Board the Tokai Bus from Mishima station south exit bus stop no. 5. It is a 20 min journey to the Mishima Skywalk bus stop.