Enter the world of this fairytale-inspired Moomin Valley Park. Familiarize yourself with the various attractions and displays with your friends and family.
- Enter the world of Moomin Valley Park and meet some adorable hippos.
- Discover their unique attraction and displays that seem to be lifted from an actual animated series!
- Utilize your Seibu 1 Day Pass and visit all the attractions and tourist spots nearby, along the railway.
- Catch the entertaining shows in the park, featuring cherished characters including Moomintroll, Sniff, and many more.
- 1 Day access to Moomin Valley Park OR 1 Day access to Moomin Valley with a travel pass
- Moomin Valley Park 1 day pass with entrance to Moominhouse, Emma’s theatre, Exhibition facility Kokemus, Little My’s play spot, Oshun Oxtra & Helmulen’s playground
- Tamagawa line
- Limited express train
- Meal inclusions
- Other personal expenses
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Enter this fairytale-inspired park and immerse yourself in the wonderland where Moomin’s adorable family lives. Bring your beloved friends and family, to the first Moomin-themed park in Asia. Travel in Saitama and learn why this hippo-look-alike character is so popular around the world. Use your Seibu Railway pass as your means of transportation, as this ensures traveling in luxury for unlimited use throughout the day.
See live entertainment at Emma’s Theatre, and meet Moomintroll and his friends. Spot the blue Moominhouse with dainty adornments and feel the presence of Moomin’s entire family. Visit the majestic Kokemus to learn about the origin of Moomin. Get lost in the inspiring background of the author Tove and be astonished by how Tove used Moomin to convey optimism and the perseverance of the Finnish people in witty and educational ways. Let the cuddly Moomins help you relive your childhood.
know before you go
know before you go
- There are two ticket options which include a 1 Day access to Moomin Valley Park without a travel pass, and a 1 Day access to Moomin Valley with a travel pass.
- The child ticket is only applicable for those from 6 to 11 years of age.
- Children aged 0 to 5 are free to board the train and bus. However, seats are not included.
- Children aged 0 to 3 are free to enter the park. Those aged 4 to 5 years need an infant ticket onsite.
- The park is wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Pets are allowed to enter with a haulage cable or in their pet bags.
- Mon to Fri: 10am to 5pm
- Sat to Sun & Public Holidays: 10am to 6pm
Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Show your ticket at Moominvalley Park.
Address: 431-3-58, Miyazwaza, Hanno, saitama, Tokyo, Japan .
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Moomin Valley Park . It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses #Tokyo Eki to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.