Casa Milà Exclusive Early Access Tickets
Be the first to enter Casa Mila and explore one of the architectural marvels of Gaudi’s creation.
- Explore the 5 floors of the marvelous La Pedrera before the city wakes up.
- Access different areas of the building which are not open to the public during the normal tour such as the Warrior Rooftop, the Flower Courtyard and the Butterfly Courtyard, and many others with the help of your English speaking guide (the venue provides its own guide).
- Be amazed by the interiors of the house and learn about the inspiration behind one of Gaudi’s architectural wonders.
- La Pedrera exclusive access
- Guided tour in English
- Hotel transfers
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
Would you like to have the entire Casa Mila to yourself and wander all over the La Pedrera without being disturbed? This is now possible with the ‘La Pedrera Exclusive’ guided tour. La Pedrera is a creation of nature that wakes with the first rays of sunlight. As the name suggests, this guided tour takes place before the building opens to the public and that is what makes this tour so special. As you discover the different areas of the house, you shall also discover what inspired Antoni Gaudi to build this architectural masterpiece.
Be the first to visit La Pedrera and explore the Warrior Rooftops, the Whale Attic with the Gaudí Exhibition, the Tenants’ Apartment, the Flower Courtyard and the Butterfly Courtyard, and other areas of the house that cannot be visited during the normal tour, all with the help of your English speaking guide. The Flower and Butterfly courtyards are a show of shapes, light, and color with nature at the very heart of the building. The Warrior Rooftop is filled with architectural sculptures and is an unclassifiable piece of art. The Whale Attic holds in itself a Gaudi exhibition of his life and work portrayed through objects, models, and drawings. As you move around the house, marvel at the intricate rooms and hallways and understand the work of the greatest architectural mastermind.
know before you go
- This experience is wheelchair accessible.
- The audio guide is available in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Japanese, and Korean.
- Thu and Fri: 8am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Casa Milà (La Pedrera).
- Address: Pg. de Gràcia, 92, 08008 Barcelona, Spain.
- The closest bus stop is Pg. de Gràcia - Rosselló. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 22, 24 and N4 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Diagonal. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metros L3 and L5 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.