The Montjuïc Hill & Waterfront Panoramic Tour
- Admire the dazzling view of the ocean from Barcelona’s Waterfront
- Skip the line to Poble Espanyol, a charming architectural museum
- Explore fascinating sites around like Old Port, the Barceloneta neighbourhood and the Gothic Shipyards
- Take some spectacular pictures of the city from the 1992 Olympics Ring of Sports stadiums
- Admission tickets and skip the line to Poble Espanyol
- Luxury Coach
- Free time in Poble Espanyol
- Food and Beverages
- Pick-up and drop off
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
Soak in Barcelona’s natural beauty on this amazing tour of the city’s most scenic spots.
On your drive to the Waterfront, you will be treated to some fascinating views of the sea. Visit some interesting places in the neighbourhood like the Old Port, the Barceloneta neighbourhood and fascinating historical buildings like the Gothic Shipyards.
At Montjuich Hill, enjoy visits to the various parks, art galleries and museums. Witness some unforgettable views of the city from the 1992 Olympics Ring of Sports stadiums. While there, visit the unique Poble Espanyol, enjoy a sumptuous lunch and take a stroll in the village.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- This tour involves some walking
- This is not a wheelchair accessible vehicle. However, if you have limited mobility (i.e. you can get on and off the coach) we can take your wheelchair with us