Teotihuacan Pyramids & Basilica de San Guadalupe Guided Tour with Optional Lunch
This guided tour of Mexico’s cherishes sites gives you a detailed outlook on the mesmeric pyramids of Teotihuacán and Basilica of Guadalupe!
- Witness three periods of Mexican history at the Square of the three cultures
- A guide will lead the way and help you better understand Mexico’s culture
- Explore the famed archaeological site of Teotihuacán whose origins remain unknown
- Tour the important pilgrimage site of the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Feed your appetite by choosing to include lunch with the tickets
- Square of the three cultures
- Entrance to Teotihuacan
- Tour of Basilica de San Guadalupe
- Bilingual guide (English/Spanish)
- Food and drinks
- Additional gratuities
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
Your tour will begin in Mexico City at the square of the three cultures. The buildings in this historic plaza reflect three Mexican cultures namely pre-Columbian, Spanish colonial, and the independent nation. Learn more about their identity, clashes, and overlaps through the remains of their architectural legacy. After this, move on to the impressive Teotihuacán, an archeological site of great importance and mystery. Stroll down the Avenue of the Dead, climb up the Pyramids of the Sun and the Moon, see the temple of Quetzalpapalotl, the citadel, and the Flower of Teotihuacan. Check out the arts and crafts center wherein lie objects of fascination since the time of the Aztecs which continue to be admired and studied by scholars and visitors from around the world.
After this, you will return to Mexico City for a tour around the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Patroness of America. Containing deep roots in the pre-Christian history of Mesoamerica, this beloved shrine is the world’s holiest and most visited. It is believed that the Virgin Mary herself appeared in front of Juan Diego, a peasant Indian, and asked him for a church to be built on this sacred site.
know before you go
The ticket includes the following options that you can choose from:
- With Lunch
- Without Lunch
Children aged 3 - 11 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets
Begin: 9 AM
- This tour does not operate on March 21 and December 12
- Wear comfortable shoes, preferably sneakers. There is a lot of stair climbing and walking involved, and the stairs are millenary old
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID to your Headout host
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled time in order to avoid any delays
- Your meeting point is near the Monument to the Revolution (154 De la Republica Ciudad de Mexico 06030)
- Meet your guide behind the Barceló Hotel, infront of ISSSTE building and Jimenez Rueda Theater
- Bus: 5, 7, Cotobusa, Reforma-Bicentenario
- Metro: 2
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking