Semi-Guided Ngilgi Cave Tour
Visit one of Western Australia’s top attractions, Ngilgi Cave! Catch sight of stalagmites, stalactites, and helictites, as well as calcite crystal decorations!
- Explore the very first tourist attraction of Western Australia, Ngilgi Cave.
- Enjoy a semi-guided tour of the main cave, and explore the labyrinth at your own pace.
- Catch sight of the cave’s stunning stalagmites, stalactites, and helictites.
- Look up at the natural shawl formations on limestone and learn about the Aboriginal legend.
- Discover underground chambers and stunning calcite crystal formations
- Semi-guided tour of the main cave
- Food and drinks
- Hotel transfers
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
Take a tour of the Ngilgi Cave, one of the few tourist attractions in Western Australia. A guide will be by your side in the main cave, telling stories of cave exploration and escapades. You will then get a chance to explore the save by yourself, and discover its beautiful natural formations.
Numerous boardwalks lead into the stunning underground chamber. There is also a junior explorer’s tunnel that is perfect for little ones to start off their cave exploration journeys. Throughout the way, lights illuminate some of the cave’s hidden gems, as well as the range of crystal calcite decorations.
You will also get a chance to touch and handle some cave crystals. A guide will be present, who will answer all your burning questions, and learn more about these wondrous objects. The temperature throughout the cave is a comfortable 20℃, which makes it ideal to visit at any time of the year.
know before you go
know before you go
- All guests must wear masks.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes that are non-slippery as this tour has a considerable amount of walking.
- The experience is not stroller or wheelchair accessible
- The experience requires a minimum of 2 people.
- Children under 17 years of age and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Daily: 9:30am to 4pm
- This tour occurs every 30 minutes.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Ngilgi Cave.
- Address: 76 Yallingup Caves Rd, Yallingup WA 6282, Australia.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- It is recommended to drive or take a taxi to get to the cave as there is limited public transport.
- By car: Ngilgi Cave is a 5-minute drive from Yallingup or a 10-minute drive from Dunsborough along Caves Road.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.