River Wonders - 40% Off on Child Tickets for Indian Tourists
River Wonders Singapore is Asia’s first river-themed wildlife park. This unique park fuses the world of freshwater rivers with the wildlife there, mimicking the ecosystems found at the world’s most prominent rivers.
- Meet Kai Kai and Jia Jia, the giant pandas at the Giant Panda Forest.
- Observe ancient creatures at the River of Life, the Nile-inspired exhibit, amongst other unforgettable experiences at River Wonders.
- Learn about the endangered animals of North America's Mississippi, and the floating villages of the Mekong in Asia.
- Please note: this is an exclusive offer for Indian tourists. Enjoy a hefty 40% off on child tickets.
- River Wonders ticket for Indian tourists
- Amazon River Quest ticket
- River Wonders Boat Ride ticket
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
River Wonders is a river-themed zoo and aquarium. Spread over 12 hectares, it is the first of its kind in Asia that offers freshwater attractions coupled with a wildlife experience. The park is divided into 10 different ecosystems of which the River Nile experience, the Yangtze River experience and the Amazon experience are the most well-received. River Wonders features over 5000 animals! Be sure to check out the pandas and the Beavers, the star attractions at River Wonders.
Besides the rivers, River Wonders also has dedicated sections of the forest reserved for other species. This comprises the Giant Panda Forest, the Amazon Flooded Forest, and the Squirrel Monkey Forest. Explore the forests at your own pace and catch sightings of animals ranging from Pandas to Manatees all at River Wonders Singapore.To plan your day better, check out our detailed guide on River Safari.
know before you go
- This is an exclusive offer for Indian tourists. You're required to show a valid ID card for verification at the park.
- Before you visit the park, you must book a date/time here. Reserved timeslots are final and cannot be amended.
The Beaver Encounter is a special interactive program with beavers and is chargeable. This program is available daily at 4:30 PM and 5:40 PM and the vouchers must be purchased at the River Wonders Boat Plaza voucher counter at least an hour prior to the session. Please book at the earliest to guarantee your spot on this encounter which costs SGD 20 per adult and SGD 15 for children between 5-12 years. The River Trails experience is a guided trail adventure and is extremely educative. We recommend you to not miss this experience by purchasing your River Trails voucher at the Boat Plaza voucher counter.
Monday to Sunday - 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM.
ATMs, lockers, nursing stations, and prayers rooms are available at the venue. The locker costs SGD 5 for the first three hours, following which a 1 SGD fee will be levied for each hour.
Strollers, wheelchairs, and mobility scooters are present at the venue for children and guests with impaired movement. Strollers can be rented at a 9 SGD fee while the cost of renting a mobility scooter is SGD 20 for the first three hours and an additional 5 SGD for every subsequent hour. Wheelchairs are free of charge.
- You will get an email with your River Wonders voucher shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile device at the ticket redemption point.
- This is an exclusive offer for Indian tourists. You're required to show a valid ID card for verification at the park. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Please check your final voucher for the redemption point details and specific instructions.
To come to Singapore River Wonders by public transport, take the MRT Red Line and transit to a connecting public bus such as no. 927 and no.138. If you're coming by car take the SLE towards Mandai Road and reach Mandai Lake Road.
These tickets are open-dated. Please check your voucher to know the exact validity.