Jurong Bird Park - 40% Off on Child Tickets for Indian Tourists
Be amazed as you fly into the World's biggest bird park. With over 5000 magnificent birds across 400 species, you will surely be left amazed as you interact with these feathery creatures.
- Do more than just take a walk through the park. Enjoy the chance to hand-feed the birds and learn about them at their most active.
- Discover up to 400 species of birds including 4 species of penguins, several species of pelicans, and much more!
- Watch birds in their element as they flit around environments that resemble their natural habitats.
- Please note: this is an exclusive offer for Indian tourists. Avail 40% off on child tickets.
- Entry to Jurong Bird Park Singapore for Indian tourists
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
Explore Asia’s premier bird park and have an avian adventure unlike any other. Visit this scenic location and have face-to-face encounters with bird species from all across the world in environments that mirror their natural habitat.
At Jurong Bird Park you’ll come across bird species that are descendants of dinosaurs such as the Double-Wattled Cassowary and the Emu. You’ll also get to explore the kingdom of penguins. The Penguin Coast is a unique location where you can spot up to four species of these black and white southern creatures.
The Birds of Play wet and dry play area is meant exclusively for children to enjoy and the Bird Discovery Center is perfect for your little ones to learn while having fun. With multiple special experiences and feeding shows such as the High Flyers Show and the Kings of the Skies Show, at Jurong Bird Park you can interact with the birds up-close and see them at their most active. For more details regarding the timing of the shows and more insights, read our guide on Jurong Bird Park
know before you go
- This is an exclusive offer for Indian tourists. You're required to show a valid ID card for verification at the park.
- Before you visit the park, you must book a date/time here. Reserved timeslots are final and cannot be amended.
- Thur to Sun, eves of and on public holidays, and selected school holidays - 8:30 AM to 6 PM (last entry at 5 PM)
- Closed on Mon to Wed
Strollers and wheelchairs are available at the venue for toddlers and individuals with impaired movement. Rental charges for strollers are SGD 9 while wheelchairs are free of charge.
Lockers are available at the venue to store your personal belongings. They will be charged at SGD 3. Jurong Bird Park also provides other guest facilities such as nursing rooms and first-aid stations.
- To get the most of your voucher, try to visit the bird exhibits during their feeding time by following the feeding time schedule
- Please carry a water bottle, an umbrella, and mosquito repellant for personal use.
- The kids' area has wet rides and a change of clothes is required to experience the dry areas. Please carry an extra outfit for your children.
- Be sure to arrive at the show 10-15 minutes prior to their scheduled beginning.
- If you wish to have some perfect pictures clicked by professional photographers do partake in the photography with birds experience.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your voucher on your mobile phone at the ticket redemption point in exchange for a physical ticket.
- This is an exclusive offer for Indian tourists. You're required to show a valid ID card for verification at the zoo. Students must show their valid student IDs.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at the Jurong Bird Park ticketing counter.
- Address: 2 Jurong Hill, Singapore 628925.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
To get to Jurong Bird Park take the MRT on the Green Line and transit to bus number 194. In case you're coming by car take the Jalan Bahar towards Jalan Boon Jay and turn right at Jalan Bahar Ibrahim.
These tickets offer maximum flexibility. Please check your voucher to know the exact validity.