- Save time and money with a 24-hour Madrid Card
- Enjoy priority entrance to the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family
- Get discounts at restaurants and shops throughout the city
- Indulge yourself with a beauty treatment or chocolate crepe at the Teleférico
- See the Egyptian Temple of Debod in the Parque del Oeste
- Learn more about Spain's bullfighting culture at the Bullfighting Museum
- Stroll among the flora of the Palacio de Cristal in Retiro Park
- Create your own itinerary with the help of a complimentary guidebook
Get your own personal passport to the city and enjoy discounts and priority access to a host of city attractions with a 24-hour Madrid card.
Discover Madrid's best cultural, gastronomic and leisure offers and save time thanks to preferential access to some of the most important attractions in Madrid. Whether you visit the Museo del Prado, the Thyssen and Reina Sofia or if you prefer to enjoy the atmosphere of its streets, Madrid Card gives you the opportunity to experience all of this without effort.
The Madrid Card includes a tour of the stadium of Atletico Madrid, the tour of the bullring of Las Ventas and a cable car ride. You also get discounts at the best restaurants in the town, flamenco bars, cafes and nightclubs concert.
- 24 hours pass and preferential access to various Tours, Museum visits etc.
- Grants you discounts at participating establishments throughout your stay in the city , regardless of the duration of your card; for discounts , you show the card before paying.
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
- This Card is valid for 24 Hrs /48 Hrs/ 72 Hrs/ 120 Hrs (Depending on the duration you choose) from the time of activation.
- It gives you the right to visit the permanent collection of museums, monuments and attractions only once . Temporary exhibits are not always included in the entrance.