Tokyo Kimono Experience Tickets
Adorn yourself with a rented Kimono and go sightseeing around Asakusa in traditional and elegant Japanese clothing.
- Experience the beauty and charm of Asakusa in Tokyo wearing the Kimono, the traditional clothing of Japan.
- Get to pick your favorite kimono from a collection of handpicked, best-quality kimonos.
- You will be assisted with wearing it and dressing up in traditional Japanese style.
- Basic hair styling is covered in your ticket, for men as well as women.
- The Kimono can be rented for a day, at the end of which you will have to return the kimono.
- Choice of Kimono from a handpicked collection & Kimono accessories
- Basic hairstyling & hair accessories
- Make-up service
- Professional hair styling
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 7 jours avant le début de l’expérience et obtenir un remboursement complet.
Kimono-like garments were first worn during the Yamato period (300–710 CE), and thereafter saw many variants that led to the modern traditional style of kimono. This garment takes a lot of inspiration from the Chinese style, as this style was very popular in the Japanese court. A kimono is a loose garment with long sleeves, with a left-to-right closure.
You can rent the Kimono of your choice from the handpicked collection of top-quality and in-fashion kimonos for the day and explore the area, or go sightseeing wearing this beautiful piece of clothing. After you pick your kimono, you will be assisted with wearing it and helped with basic traditional hair styling. Click pictures and witness Japan in the most traditional way, taking in their tradition and culture, as you adorn this clothing.
know before you go
know before you go
- Guests must return the kimono on time, a surcharge should be paid for delayed returns.
- It is important to return the kimono without any damage.
- Daily: 10am to 5pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Kimono Rental Store Edo Kimono Studio Miyabi Asakusa Ekimae Store.
- Address: 2F 2 Chome-20-8 Kaminarimon, Taito City, Tokyo.
- Landmark: Burger King Asakusa Azumabashi.
- The closest metro station is Asakusa Sta.. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metros #Asakusa Line #Ginza Line to get you there.