2 Day Tour to Cairo & Luxor from Hurghada
Explore archaeology, history, art, and hieroglyphs during your two-day tour from Hurghada to Cairo and Luxor.
- See the best of Cairo and Luxor on a two-day private guided tour from Hurghada.
- Discover Egypt’s glorious past while exploring the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx.
- Unearth centuries of history while browsing through riches in the Egyptian Museum.
- At Luxor, see the Karnak Temple, Colossi of Memnon, Valley of the Kings, and more.
- Learn all about the sites you see with an English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Feed not just your soul but your appetite with lunch, breakfast, and dinner included.
- Enjoy free time for shopping at local bazaars in both Cairo and Luxor.
- Enjoy a hassle-free journey with flight, train, and hotel transfers included.
- Two-day tour of Cairo and Luxor
- One-way domestic flight from Hurghada to Cairo
- Accommodation onboard sleeper train including breakfast and dinner
- English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Lunch at local restaurants in Cairo and Luxor
- Shopping tour in Cairo
- Entrance fees to all the sites
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water on board the vehicle
- All Service charges & taxes
- Optional activities in Cairo and Luxor
- Personal expenditures
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
It all begins in the morning from your hotel in Hurghada or El Gouna. Get transferred to the Hurghada International Airport and board a flight to Cairo. Meet your Egyptologist guide here and head to the Giza Pyramid complex. Explore the three great pyramids: Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus, and learn all about pharaohs of the Old Kingdom. Visit the Valley Temple that belongs to the Pyramid of Chephren and see the Great Sphinx of Giza–with a lion’s body and a pharaoh’s head. After this, you will be taken to a local restaurant for lunch, following which you will have free time to shop in the famous souks of Cairo. Move on to the Egyptian Museum which houses 5000 years of history. Constructed in the neo-classical style by French architect Marcel Dourgnon, the exhibits here range from Pre-Dynastic to Greco-Roman. Over here, you will gain a deeper understanding of this ancient civilization and understand more about the concept of mummification. After exploring the riches within the museum, you will be transferred to the Giza train terminal where you’ll board an overnight sleeper train to Luxor.
On arrival at Luxor the next day, your tour guide will pick you up in an air-conditioned vehicle and take you to the Karnak Temple Complex. Tour this religious sanctuary and see a vast mix of decayed temples, chapels, and pylons. You will also see the great Hypostyle Hall, standing at 54,000 square feet (16,459 meters) and featuring 134 columns. Enjoy lunch after this and move on to the west bank along the Nile. See the Colossi of Memnon with its two enormous statues of Amenhotep III. Visit the Valley of the Kings and explore its painted tombs that are carved deep into the desert rock. Get a thorough tour of three tombs here before moving on to El Deir El Bahary, where you will visit the terraced Temple of Hatshepsut, one of Ancient Egypt’s first female pharaohs. Later, enjoy free time shopping at papyrus institutes, perfume palaces, and more before being dropped back to your hotel in Hurghada.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Social distancing is enforced throughout the tour.
- Face masks are compulsory for guides and travelers.
- Hand sanitizers are available for travelers.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival.
- Transportation vehicles are regularly sanitized.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons.
Dates and Timings
Available daily from 3 AM.
Infants aged 5 and below can go for free. Children aged 6-11 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- While booking, please provide the name of your hotel.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.