Admission Tickets to Remastered - An Audiovisual Experience
Explore a digital world created by Dutch new media artists and experience a reimagination of works by Dutch Old Masters like Van Gogh and Bosch. Sail through clouds, dive into the colorful ocean, and more in this immersive audiovisual experience!
- Explore artwork by old and new Dutch Masters reimagined through a fascinating combination of art and tech.
- Immerse yourself in Van Gogh’s famous paintings, interact with schools of fish and sail through the clouds.
- Create your own 3D-digital art and see it come to life on the largest indoor LED screen in Europe.
- Experience delightful visuals on the 60 state-of-the-art projectors inside this digital audiovisual journey.
- Relax at the outdoor terrace and marvel at the Rotterdam skyline and the Maas river.
- Listen to the sounds of the creatures created by Jeroen Bosch, the Dutch master in the 16th century.
- All-access entry to Remastered
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
Enjoy 6 stunning digital audiovisual experiences at Remastered. You will explore artworks made by old and new Dutch Masters in this immersive environment. Begin your journey by creating 3D digital art by drawing and scanning your image. Watch it come to life on the largest indoor LED screen in Europe! As you walk into the next arena, let the tides of LED light lead you through the waterfall and guide you into the dark. In the Blackout Alley, spend time with the creatures made by the Dutch Old Master Jeroen Bosch in his centuries-old paintings. Get below the surface and hear the sounds of what lies underneath through audiovisual effects.
Get the chance to dive into the depth of the ocean without any need for diving gear. Interact with the simulations of thousands of colorful fish and feel the solitude of being underwater. Get out of the water and into the drip cave. Next, walk to the elevator that will take you up to the clouds. You will sail across the sky and experience the white cotton candy on one of the 60 state-of-the-art projectors in Remastered. Explore the world around you digitally through light and audiovisual effects - this is a must-see unique immersive experience in Rotterdam!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This experience is wheelchair accessible. However, electric wheelchairs cannot be admitted.
- Photography is allowed.
- It is not allowed to use a monopod, tripod or selfie stick.
- Lockers are available to store your belongings.
- If you are sensitive to light and audio-visual effects or have epilepsy, please inform the staff at Remastered.
- Remastered is suitable for children aged 6 and above.
- Wed - Fri: Open from 11 AM
- Sat - Sun: Open from 10 AM
Children aged 6-12 enjoy reduced price tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your tickets directly at Remastered.
- Address: Willemsplein 79, 3016 DR Rotterdam, Netherlands.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - REMASTERED, Willemsplein.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point.
- The nearest tram stop is Willemsplein.
- The stop is just 1 minute away from the redemption point.
- Tram 7 will get you there.
- The nearest subway station is Beurs.
- The stop is just 12 minutes away from the redemption point.
- Subways A, B, C, and more will get you there.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.