Etna & Taormina Jeep Tour
On this full-day guided tour, you will explore the surrounding regions of Mount Etna, visit a lava cave, and spend some free time in the beautiful town of Taormina, a true pearl of the Mediterranean.
- Explore the unique and natural landscapes surrounding Mount Etna and its park.
- Enjoy the insightful company of a tour guide who will reveal Mount Etna in a new light.
- Strap on helmets and torches as you go deep into a dark volcanic cave carved by lava.
- Let your tastebuds relish the flavors of the region while you sample wines and liqueurs.
- Visit the idyllic town of Taormina and spend some free time strolling and sightseeing.
- Guided tour of Etna Park
- Free time in Taormina
- Multilingual escort / GAE guide
- Sicilian products and local wine tasting
- Hiking shoes rental
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel transfers
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Meet your guide at Catania and make your way to Mount Etna, Europe’s largest and most active volcano. Tour the national park that surrounds the smokey mountain and learn about its geological history with the help of a professional tour guide. Be surrounded by the untouched beauty of nature as you journey through dormant volcano craters and lunar landscapes strewn with rare and awe-inspiring sights.
Soak in fantastic views of Valle del Bove before strapping on a helmet and heading into a surreal lava flow cave with torchlight for guidance. Next, enjoy a local tasting of wines, liqueurs, and honey to get a sense of the region’s flavors before you make your way to Taormina, a beautiful town perched upon a rocky promontory high above the sea. Over here, you will be given free time to feed your curiosities as you explore its giddy network of winding streets with incredible views around every corner.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- Travelers are required to bring and wear their own masks.
- Mandatory temperature checks will be conducted upon arrival.
- Transportation vehicles are regularly sanitized.
- All gear/equipment is sanitized between use.
- Hand sanitizers will be available for travelers and staff.
- Social distancing will be enforced throughout the trip.
- The minimum number of participants for this tour is 2.
- This tour is stroller accessible.
- Please bring your own snacks, water, and backpack for the trip.
- Dress Code: Wear comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing.
- Not Allowed: Heeled shoes, sandals, flip-flops, suitcases, and trolleys.
- Seats inside the cabin will be assigned at random.
- The timetable can vary by 30 minutes as it is subject to technical, traffic, authority restrictions, adverse weather, and force majeure conditions.
- On request, it is possible to rent trekking shoes for free. It is also possible to rent a car seat at a cost of 20 euros (to be paid on-site).
- Guide Languages: English, Italian, French, and Spanish
Children aged 2 and under can join for free. Children aged 3-12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at Piazza dei Martiri, 2, 95131 Catania CT, Italy.
- Get Directions to the Meeting Point.
- The closest bus stop is VI Aprile Sangiuliano, a 1-min walk to the meeting point.
- Buses 2-5, 431N, 439, 530, 534, and more will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.