Guided Tour of Mount Etna from Catania - with Transport and Lunch
Book a 6-hour guided tour around Mount Etna in Sicily and pair the experience with a delectable local lunch.
- Tour Mount Etna with an expert guide and discover a history charted by lava.
- Walk along idyllic trails around the rims of dormant craters and soak in the views.
- Head into a prismatic lava flow cave while armed with helmets and torches.
- Enjoy a delicious menu of local flavors with wine, 2000m above sea level.
- Tour around Mount Etna
- Multilingual escort / GAE guide
- Trekking shoes (on request)
- Safety equipment inside the cave
- Hotel transfers
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Head toward the chief landmark of the Mediterranean, Mount Etna. Traverse the slopes of the active volcano, learn about its natural and geological history, and see the endemic flora and fauna that thrive on its volcanic soil. Admire the beautiful Valle del Bove and explore a deep and dark cave shaped by lava. After some quality sightseeing and exploration, you will halt for lunch, 2000m above sea level. Give your tastebuds a treat they will remember forever as you savor delicious local products, wines, liqueurs, and honey.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- Travelers are required to bring and wear their own masks.
- Mandatory temperature checks will be conducted upon arrival.
- Transportation vehicles are regularly sanitized.
- All gear/equipment is sanitized between use.
- Hand sanitizers will be available for travelers and staff.
- Social distancing will be enforced throughout the trip.
- The minimum number of participants for this tour is 2.
- This tour is stroller accessible.
- Please bring your own snacks, water, and backpack for the trip.
- Dress Code: Wear comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing.
- Not Allowed: Heeled shoes, sandals, flip-flops, suitcases, and trolleys.
- Seats inside the cabin will be assigned at random.
- The timetable can vary by 30 minutes as it is subject to technical, traffic, authority restrictions, adverse weather, and force majeure conditions.
- On request, it is possible to rent trekking shoes for free. It is also possible to rent a car seat at a cost of 20 euros (to be paid on-site).
- Guide Languages: English, Italian, French, and Spanish
Children aged 2 and under can join for free. Children aged 3-12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at Piazza dei Martiri, 2, 95131 Catania CT, Italy.
- Get Directions to the Meeting Point.
- The closest bus stop is VI Aprile Sangiuliano, a 1-min walk to the meeting point.
- Buses 2-5, 431N, 439, 530, 534, and more will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.