Split to Krka National Park Day Tour
Discover the best of nature in this tour from Split to the beautiful Krka National Park waterfalls, including a boat ride along the scenic Croatian coast.
- Start your guided tour from Split in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Explore the natural surroundings of the Krka National Park, ensuring not to miss the lakes and waterfalls – the biggest waterfall being the Skradinski buk.
- Visit an authentic eco-village and its attractions such as a museum and blacksmith’s shop.
- The highlight of this tour is the boat ride to the historic town of Skradin and a beach visit – the perfect way to finish the day.
- Travel by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert English-speaking guide
- 30-min boat cruise
- Entrance ticket to Krka National Park
- Hotel transfers
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Take a break from crowds and look no further than this guided tour from Split to the beautiful Krka National Park. You’ll be accompanied by an expert tour guide – in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle – who will definitely enrich your experience with interesting information.
In the first leg of your tour, you’ll reach Lozovac and explore the Krka National Park. One of Croatia’s most popular national parks, it’s named after the river Krka and is known for its many lakes and cascading waterfalls. On this tour, you’ll experience the vast richness of the karst phenomenon – a geological natural wonder – and the largest waterfall in the park, Skradinski buk. A visit to the Jaruga Hydroelectric power plant is part of the itinerary along with enjoying attractions at an eco-village like a blacksmith’s forge, museum, and souvenir shop.
To round off the tour, you’ll take a boat cruise and experience wonderful views along the river. Upon reaching the town of Skradin, a visit to the sandy, peaceful beach is in order. A dip in the water is highly recommended!
know before you go
- Visit to Krka National Park (approx 2hrs)
- Boat ride (approx 30 min)
- Visit to the city of Skradin (approx 2hrs)
- It’s recommended to wear clothes that are suitable for the season. Bring sportswear, sunglasses, sunscreen, a sun hat, swimwear, and a towel. It’s also better to wear sneakers and not flip-flops.
- You can store your items in lockers at the park.
- Outside food and drinks are allowed and baggage can be taken along too.
- Photography is allowed.
- Since 2021, swimming has not been allowed at Krka National Park. However, you can swim at a selected spot at Skradin Beach.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking. Hence, it’s not recommended for guests with limited mobility constraints.
- This tour starts at 8:30 AM.
- Please reach the Meeting Point 15 minutes before the Tour starts
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide in front of Booker Travel Agency.
- Address: Maruliceva 4, 21000, Split.
- Landmark: right next to Zinfandel Food and Wine Bar.
- The closest train station is the Split train station. It’s an 8-min walk to the meeting point.
- The lines Split - Perković, Split - Zagreb Glavni kolodvor, and Split - Kaštel Stari will get you to this station.
- The closest bus stop is the Split bus station, a 9-min walk to the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.