Private Day Tour: Marrakesh to Atlas Mountains
Tour through three untouched, unobstructed natural valleys tucked away in Morocco's High Atlas Mountains!
- Discover three untouched, unobstructed natural valleys in the High Atlas Mountains.
- Each surrounded by an authentic natural beauty of Morocco, you're in for a real treat.
- With a local, accredited guide leading the way, you're in good hands.
- The Ourika Valley, a mere 30 km from Marrakesh is all about that traditional mountain lifestyle.
- Visit many Berber villages along the way, giving you a close view at the lives of the locals.
- Drink in views of Lalla Takerkoust and its unmissable artificial lake.
- Hike along torrents, past waterfalls of the Ourika Valley.
- Explore the Berber village of Asni located at a towering 1150 meters above ground.
- A hotel drop-off at the end adds a touch of convenience to your tour.
- Expert tour guide
- Round-trip transfers on AC minibus
- Hotel drop-off
- Food & Drinks
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
Book yourself this idyllic day tour from Marrakesh that promises a venture into three serene valleys of the High Atlas Mountains. Along with discovering stunning landscapes of the Haouz region and exploring Berber Villages, you're promised a true kiss of nature.
Visit the Ourika Valley, one of Morocco's best-preserved valleys. A mere 30 kilometers from Marrakesh, this valley is still all about that traditional mountain lifestyle. You'll also see many Berber villages, letting you peek into the quintessential Berber lifestyle (if you look closely!) Views of Lalla Takerkoust are simply unmissable, with its artificial lake in clear sight.
You'll make your way to the starting point of many hikes, where you'll meet a local accredited guide (mandatory to cross the village). Hike along the torrents, discovering waterfalls that line the course of the Ourika as you do! You'll also happen upon the Asni, a Berber village at 1150 meters high up, at the foot of Jebel Toubkal. By the end of this tour, you'll have discovered three valleys of the High Atlas Mountains, a true testament to the untouched, natural beauty of Morocco!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Food and drinks are available to purchase (at your own expense).
- Don't forget to bring your passports with you.
- Infants must sit on laps on the minibus. Infant seats are unavailable.
- It is mandatory to carry a printout of your ticket.
- Asni Valley
- Ourika valley
- Moulay Brahim
- Lalla Takerkoust Lake
- Other Berber Villages
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please print your voucher and display it with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at Argana Cafe.
- Address: Jamâa el-fnna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco.
- The closest bus stop is Jamaa El Fna, a 5-min walk to the meeting point.
- Bus L1 will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.