Chianti Half Day Wine Tasting Tour
Discover the picturesque region of Chianti as you take a guided tour of a local winery. Visit some beautiful estates in Tuscany and enjoy some of the finest Chianti wine and local delicacies. Learn the process for wine creation, with a guided tour around the production cellars of two famous wineries.
- Savor exquisite Chianti wine, after you are taken on a tour of a famous winery of Tuscany.
- Visit Chianti's Castellina that boasts wild and exotic fauna, along with the remains of the Etruscan civilization.
- Explore 2 famous wineries and enjoy a tour of the wine cellars.
- Get a chance to taste olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and some local snacks, as you revel in the beauty of the Tuscan countryside and landscape.
- Travel by GT coach with air-conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts (English, Spanish Italian, Portuguese, French, Chinese or Japanese)
- Wine, oil, and balsamic vinegar tasting
- Snack with sliced cold meats and typical salami
- Visit to 2 famous wineries with tour of the wine cellars
- Visit of Castellina in Chianti with some free time
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 48 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
why you shouldn’t miss this
Tuscany is regarded as the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance. It has been the home to numerous influential figures in the fields of art and science. It is also well-known for its wines, such as Brunello di Montalcino, Morellino di Scansano, and Chianti, originating from the picturesque Chianti region. Tuscan foods are quite simple, with a wide variety of bread, cheese, meat and legumes used in their cuisine. Wine production forms an integral part of their history and culture and is something held with great pride by the people of Tuscany.
You will travel by an air-conditioned GT coach through the beautiful Italian countryside. A tour leader will accompany you and ensure that you have a seamless Chianti experience. The sight of the stunning Tuscan landscape with its rolling hills and lush flora is something that you can never forget. The Chianti vineyards are nestled in these hills, and the harmony of colors is something rarely seen in nature elsewhere. You will also see numerous villages, medieval castles, and ancient churches, frozen in time and serving as a reminder of centuries gone by.
You will make your way to two famous wineries, where you will be taken on a guided tour of the cellars. You will be walked through the entire process of wine production, all the way from harvesting the grapes to bottling the end product. You can then savor a tasting of several flavors of specialty wines, while enjoying some sliced cold meats and salami.
know before you go
Wed, Fri and Sat at 2:45 PM
Duration: 5 hours 30 minutes
This tour cannot accommodate those with reduced mobility.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your escort at Florence Coach Station (Villa Costanza-Tram T1).
- Address: Sette Regole, 50018 Scandicci FI, Italy.
- Lat: 43.755066, Long: 11.173907
- Catch the T1 Leonardo tramway in the direction of Villa Costanza.
- Get off at Villa Costanza stop, which is also the end of the line.
- The stop is within a 1-minute walk from the meeting point.
These tickets are valid for the date and time chosen during purchase.