Retrace history as you travel back in time to 17th-century Japan and experience the lifestyle of the Edo Era.
- Delve into the fascinating culture, beauty and cuisines of the Edo period in this resurrected small town, built in Edo-style architecture.
- Enjoy the attractions around town from sword battles and magic shows at the Grand Ninja Theatre to the Haunted Temple filled with Japanese spirits and demons!
- Truly immerse yourself as you dress up in clothing from the Edo period and create lifelong memories of your transformed Edo selves with amazing photo ops.
- Fulfill your dreams of becoming a ninja or a samurai by joining the Edo training experiences available in town at Shuriken Dojo or the Yaba Archery Dojo.
- Be enchanted by traditional performances like Oiran Courtesan Procession, the Wakamatsu-ya, and the Mizugei-za.
- Jump on board the Yakata boat cruise and set sail on the peaceful waters surrounding the Edo townscape.
- Don't forget to buy a souvenir from the shops and take back memories from this unique experience!
- Edo Wonderland entry ticket
- Access to all performances, exhibits and free experiences
- Food and drinks
- Prize games and additional charge activities
- Edo costume rental fees
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Why Visit Edo Wonderland?
At Edo Wonderland you step foot into a world full of historic pleasure, the Edo period’s golden era, set in Nikko City. You undertake the journey to explore and indulge in the true culture of the locals as it was in 17th century Japan as you walk through the reconstructed town (modeled after the Edo architecture) and its bustling activities enacted by the townspeople in period costumes. Also, transform yourself into an Edo period character for the day and make memories that will stay with you forever.
What’s in Store?
You are now all set to stroll around town as your Edo self and enjoy the exciting performances and amusements happening all over the townscape. You can head over to the Ninja Karasu Goten for some breathtaking ninja action and chuckle away as you watch the humorous Minami Machi Magistrates Office drama. You’ll be bewitched by Mizugei-za – the water magic performance where water is sent back to the heavens in a fluttering display. You can also learn the tricks and moves of a ninja or samurai at the Shuriken Dojo ninja training ground or the Yaba Archery Dojo where you will master the skill of archery under the guidance of an Edo trainer.
Here are some of the must-visit highlights at this unique theme park:
Jigoku Temple: If you’re in for something spooky and spine-tingling, don’t forget to visit the Jigoku Temple inhabited by ghosts and ghouls!
Kai Kai Ninja House: Get ready to be bamboozled as you lose your senses of direction, reality and space at the Kai Kai Ninja House - the House of Illusions and mysteries.
Ninja Trick Maze: One of the best attractions in town is this human-sized labyrinth that you will have a real challenge trying to escape from. Watch out for the secret doors and moving panels!
Yakata Boat Cruise: Experience a peaceful cruise through the tranquil canal waters bordering the lively town, admiring the beautiful city view and the skills of the oarsman.
Fancy a scrumptious meal? You can relish a variety of Edo delicacies as you indulge in the culinary culture of the Edo Era at Yabu Soba, Tamaru-ya or Yama Kujira and discover a few anecdotes while you’re at it. Finally, go ahead and buy a souvenir from Ebisu-ya or Echigo-ya to take back home.
know before you go
know before you go
The free shuttle bus to Edo Wonderland can house 39 passengers and does not operate when the theme is closed.
Mar 20 to Nov 30
- Thu to Tue: 9 am to 5 pm
Dec 1 - Mar 19
Thu to Tue: 9:30 am to 4 pm.
Closed: every Wednesday.
Open: (including Wed during the given period) on Japanese public holidays, Spring (Mar 25 - Apr 7), Golden week (Apr 29 - May 5), Summer (Jul 21- Aug 31) and New Year’s holidays (Dec 29 - Jan 5).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction. Students must show a valid student ID.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura.
- Address: 470-2 Karakura, Nikko, Tochigi 321-2524, Japan.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest train station is Kosagoe Station. It is a 6 minute drive to the attraction.
- Board trains Tobu Kinugawa Line to get you there.
This ticket is valid for 2 months from the date of purchase