Athens: Full-Day Island Hopping Cruise Tickets with Lunch & Swimming
Enjoy a day of the sun and the sea on this cruise exploring the islands of Aegina and Agistri.
- Explore the hidden gems of Athens during this full-day cruise to Aegina and Agistri islands.
- Get a convenient pick-up and drop-off from 4 central locations to the Pier and back.
- Get welcome drinks and pastries as you board the cruise and sunbathe in the wooden boat once you start sailing.
- Visit the islands of Aegina and Agistri - swim in the waters, and stroll down their traditional alleys.
- Have a flavourful Greek lunch by the beach on the island of Moni, where you can keep an eye out for deers and peacocks.
- Visit historical monuments like the Temple of Apollo and the Temple of Athena Aphaia.
- Head back to the Marina Zea harbor from Aegina, where your cruise ends.
- Full-day cruise in a traditional wooden boat
- Shore stops at the islands of Agistri and Aegina
- Stops for swimming and sunbathing
- Roundtrip transfers from 4 central pick-up points and back
- Lunch, drinks, and coffee on the boat
- English speaking staff
- Free WiFi on the boat
- Snorkeling equipment
- Entrance to the monuments
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Sail to a Greek Paradise
Get picked up from your chosen pick-up point early morning and ride to the Marina Zeas harbor in an air-conditioned minivan. Once you board the traditional wooden boat, the staff will welcome you with coffee, juice, and pastries. You can choose to relax on the sofas or sunbathe as you head towards the first stop of the cruise at 11:30am: Agistri Island. Considered to be a Greek paradise, you'll see lush nature in Agistri. You can choose to swim in the refreshing emerald waters near the island or walk down alleys in its classical village.
Lunch by the Beach
As you begin to work up an appetite, you'll cruise down to the protected island of Moni. Be sure to keep an eye out for deers and peacocks, the only inhabitants here. Have a delicious lunch with beer and soft drinks right by the crystal clear waters. A gastronomic lunch coupled with a picturesque view - the perfect way to relax during a holiday! You can also snorkel and swim in the turquoise waters here to see the exotic flora and fauna of the island up close.
Discover the Early Maritime Island
Next, head to the historical island of Aegina. This island is renowned for its pistachio production, traditional villages, and ancient monuments like the Temple of Apollo and the Temple of Athena Aphaia. You'll get free time to explore the area at your own pace, leaving you with ample time to find fascinating hidden gems. Finally, your day will come to an end as you head back to Marina Zeas, where you'll ride the bus back to your chosen drop-off point.
know before you go
- Bring along comfortable clothes, beachwear, a sun hat, sunglasses, and towels.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Guests must share any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- The boat is not suitable for wheelchair or pram/stroller users.
- In case of bad weather, an alternative date or refund will be offered for the cruise.
- Adhering to COVID-19 restrictions, snorkeling masks will not be provided.
- During the winter period, the itinerary and operating hours of the cruise may be changed.
- Arrival and departure times may deviate from the schedule; the captain may change the course and the itinerary if the ship is in danger to ensure the safety and comfort of guests.
Daily: 7:30am onwards
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- This tour includes pick-up and drop-offs.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID during the pick-up.
- On the day of your tour, arrive 15-20 minutes before the scheduled time at the pick-up point.
The pick-up is from 4 central locations in the city to the Pier where you'll board the cruise.
7:20am: Omonoia Square
- 7:25am: Karaiskaki Square
- 7:40am: Old Parliament/Syntagma
- 8am: Plaka Area/Melina Mercouri Monument
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.