Hokkaido Guided Day Trip: Asahiyama Zoo & Blue Pond & Shirahige Falls
Explore the Hokkaido attractions including Asahiyama Zoo, Blue Pond, and Shirahige Falls on a day trip with a guide's assistance in English and Chinese.
- Explore Hokkaido attractions such as Furano Sonoide and Shirahige Waterfall, and more, on a day trip with comfortable transfer between them and guide support in English and Chinese.
- Check out the cool Polar bears in their natural habitat at the Asahiyama Zoo where you can catch exclusive shows if you are lucky.
- Walk into the magical fairyland as you visit the exhaustingly beautiful Shirahige Waterfall which has an otherworldly aura created by the fall itself and then its interaction with the surroundings.
- Choose between Hokkaido Horokane Soba Set Meal and Takigawa Genghis Khan Lunch experience options.
- Fun Fact: The unrealistic Blue waters of Shirogane Blue Pond are a result of the sun reflecting on the aluminum deposit which comes with the water of Shirahige Falls.
- Expert guide in English and Chinese
- Asahiyama Zoo Ticket
- Transport between attractions
- Lunch (as per preference)
- Consumption tax
- Personal expenses
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 12 jours avant le début de l’expérience et obtenir un remboursement complet.
Start your journey from Sunagawa Rest Stop to Asahiyama Zoo. This is among the most visited zoos in Japan. It houses exotic animals who enjoy living in their natural habitat and you can interact with them during your visit safely. Polar Bear, Seals, Penguins, African Lion, Amur Leopard, Amur Tiger, Snow Leopard, TImberwolf, Yexo Sika deer, Chimpanzee, Capybara, and many other animals await you in the Asahiyama Zoo.
Moving on, the next stop on your journey is Furano Sonoide Restaurant for an hour-long meal based on your choice. After lunch, prepare to be transported to the fairyland at Shirahige Waterfall. The Shirahige Falls is located in Shirogane Onsen Village, Biei Town, and has a drop of 30 meters and an altitude of 600 meters. White Beard Falls received its name because the water bursts down from the rock cracks and runs like white whiskers. Furthermore, the water continually bangs against the rocks, agitating the waves with blue light, and the landscape is stunning and delightful.
Shirogane Blue Pond got its name from its surreal blue waters. It can range from a milky light blue to a deep green turquoise depending on the weather and season. It is one of the ponds formed as a result of the construction of a dam on the Biei River. This was done in 1988 to prevent volcanic mud from erupting from Mount Tokachi from reaching the town of Biei. However, it is the only one of these ponds that has this lovely blue tint. Once the experience is over, you can get back to your hotel with a deeply satisfying experience forever residing in your heart.
know before you go
know before you go
- The timing of the itinerary is subject to change depending upon the traffic and other unforeseen conditions.
- Daily: 7.40am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Sapporo Tokyu REI Hotel
- Meet your guide at 1st Floor Lobby, Sapporo Tokyu REI Hotel.
- Address: Minami 4 Jonishi, Chuo Ward, Sapporo, Hokkaido 064-0804, Japan.
Sapporo TV Tower
- Meet your guide at the 1st Floor, Tourist Information Center, Sapporo TV Tower.
- Address: 1 Chome Odorinishi, Chuo Ward, Sapporo, Hokkaido 060-0042, Japan.