Lake Maggiore Half Day Tour from Milan
Enjoy a day soaking in the beauty of Lake Maggiore in Italy's Piedmont region with this day trip from Milan. Amble along the charming streets of Stresa on the lake, before going on a cruise to the Isola Bella island to visit the stunning Borromeo Palace and Gardens.
- Make a trip to the enchanting Lake Maggiore which has served as an inspiration to many Italian artists.
- Reach Stresaand take the cable car up to Monte Mottarone for a view of the Alps.
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise on Lake Maggiore and take in its spectacular views.
- Drop by Isola Bella and explore the famous Palazzo Borromeo and its beautiful gardens.
- Comfortable air-conditioned bus transfers from Milan
- Boat cruise on Lake Maggiore
- Visit to the Isola Bella
- Visit to Isola dei Pescatori
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to Borromean Palace and Gardens
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
As the second-largest lake in Italy, Lake Maggiore’s shorelines touch not only the south of Switzerland, but also two Italian regions, Piedmont and Lombardy. The lake is known for its beautiful botanical gardens and gorgeous villas!
Your journey begins from Milan to the picturesque Stresa, on the western shores of Lake Maggiore. The town offers magnificent views of the lake, and has tons of restaurants, galleries and cafes to satisfy your inner tourist! You can also take the cable car up to Monte Mottarone for views of the Alps and the lakes from here.
Next, get on board a cruise on Lake Maggiore, and soak in the stunning scenery as you drift towards the Borromean Islands. You’ll make a pitstop at Isola Bella, or “Beautiful Island,” just offshore from Stresa. Explore this rich historical island and see the Palazzo Borromeo, an exquisite palace dating back to the 17th century. You’ll also be able to walk around the romantic palace gardens.
know before you go
know before you go
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Entrance to the Palazzo Borromeo and Isola Bella Gardens can be bought directly at the ticket counter on the island
- Sun & Mon: 1:30pm - 9pm
How to Redeem Your Ticket
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays
- The meeting point is - Milan Visitor Center - Zani Viaggi
- Address: Largo Cairoli / Via Cusani, 18, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Bus: 57, 73, 81, 94
- Train: R17, R22
- Metro: M1, M2
- Light Rail: 12
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking