River Red Rover Pass - 24 Hours Unlimited Thames River Hop On Hop Off Cruise
Travel like a true tourist when in London and admire the best riverside landmarks as you sail along the Thames with this 24-hour river pass.
- Board unlimited cruises between 4 bustling piers of London: Westminster, London Eye, Greenwich, and Tower.
- Take in views of London from a unique vantage point, and admire the iconic landmarks you pass by.
- Enjoy the onboard commentary to learn more about the city.
- Sample some delicious seasonal treats like mulled wine at the fully-stocked bar.
- Unlimited cruises between the 4 piers (24 hour)
- Audio commentary
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
Your route must be chosen between 4 piers, namely, Westminster, London Eye, Greenwich, and Tower. Sit back and enjoy the views of London from the calm waters of the Thames river. Glide past some of London’s must-see landmarks on a scenic sightseeing cruise from the pier to pier. Be entertained by the commentary onboard, as you make yourself comfortable on an open upper deck or an indoor saloon. Thanks to the fully-stocked café and bar, feel free to buy refreshments at any point during the cruise.
Now, you can sightsee London while learning about the history of each landmark and, in turn, learn more about London. Some of the sights you will pass along the route are The Houses of Parliament, the Shard, Shakespeare’s Globe, Tower Bridge, and the Tower of London. Drink in the views from the open or indoor deck, and step ashore to discover London’s famous attractions even more.
know before you go
- Extra service is available during busy periods, so there is never a shortage of cruises
- There are fully stocked cafe-bars on board
- Enjoy live or recorded commentary (only available in English)
- Toilet facilities are available onboard
- Cruises are functional on all days of the week. Check out the timetable here.
- Average cruising time from one pier to the other is 30mins except from Westminster Pier to London Eye Pier which is 10mins.
Infants aged 4 and under go free. Children aged 5-15 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point (either of the 4 piers).
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Your boarding point is any of the three piers: Westminster, London, Tower, or Greenwich
- Get Directions to Westminster Pier
- Get Directions to London Eye Pier
- Get Directions to Tower Pier
- Get Directions to Greenwich Pier
This ticket is valid for the same day chosen at checkout. Post-redemption, it is valid for 24 hours.
notes et avis
The cruises depart every 30 minutes on all days of the week