Thames River Lunch Cruise Ticket
Step on board a cruise along the River Thames that offers glimpses of London’s best-known sights and includes a delicious two-course lunch!
- Enjoy a sunny afternoon along the River Thames and see London from a unique perspective.
- Treat yourself to a delectable 2-course lunch and enjoy breathtaking views of the city from the waters.
- Enjoy 360-degree uninterrupted views of the river from the deck of your cruise.
- Cruise past well-known sights like the Tower of London, the Tower Bridge, London Eye, and the Houses of Parliament.
- Admission to the cruise
- 2-course meal
- Live or recorded commentary
- Transportation to the pier
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
Enjoy this mesmerizing afternoon cruise through the centre of London along the serene waters of the River Thames. Make your way to Tower Pier and board your cruise. Unwind and relax as you relish a scrumptious, two-course meal consisting of a delicious main course and sinful dessert. Live or recorded commentators will introduce you to the highlights of the city’s landscape as you cruise along. Catch glimpses of the Tower of London, the Tower Bridge, the London Eye, and the Houses of Parliament. The cruise is a favourite with tourists and locals because it offers a refreshing perspective on London and takes you on a journey through its central district. Grab your spot for an afternoon that's filled with great food and delightful conversations!
know before you go
- If you wish to have the vegetarian option, please choose the relevant option at the time of checkout
- You will be shown to your table when you board the cruise.
- Daily: 11:45am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Your boarding point is The Tower Pier (EC3N 4DT).
- Closest bus stop is the Tower of London (Stop TB), which is a 2-minute walk to the boarding point.
- Buses #15 & N15 will bring you here.
- Closest subway station is Tower Hill, a 4-minute walk to the boarding point.
- Metro lines circle & district line will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.