Lake Thun And Lake Brienz Cruise Day Pass
With this ticket, you can enjoy any number of trips on scheduled ships across Lake Thun and Lake Brienz. Fall in love with the most beautiful lakes of Switzerland, with a view of the mountain panorama.
- Enjoy a hassle-free experience of hopping on and off a boat near Interlaken at your own pace.
- Marvel at the beautiful landmarks from the water as you cruise around Lake Thun and Lake Brienz.
- Hop off and check out Oberhofen Castle, Spiez Castle and other sights.
- Take in the views and the serene ambience of the Bernese Oberland mountains.
- Choose between first and second-class seats to make the best of your journey.
- First or second-class seats (choose during checkout)
- Unlimited sailing on Lake Thun and Lake Brienz for a day
- The railway line between Interlaken West and Interlaken Ost
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Choose your preferred date and take a hop-on, hop-off day cruise to see Lake Thun and Lake Brienz from Interlaken at your own pace. Explore the castles around the lake, or sit back and admire the views of the Bernese Oberland mountains. How you wish to spend your day is up to you. Your ticket allows any number of trips on the scheduled ships on Lake Thun and Lake Brienz and the Interlaken West - Interlaken Ost railway line.
Some of the fascinating sights you can explore on your own (not included in the ticket) are Brienzer Rothorn, Switzerland's oldest steam-driven rack railway, and St. Beatus Hoehlen, a dripstone cave. As for castles, don't miss out on seeing the Oberhofen Castle - a Romantic castle complex set against picturesque lakeside views, and Spiez Castle - set in the middle of a vineyard and a bay.
know before you go
know before you go
When traveling, please observe the protective measures for public transport and the hygiene regulations of the BAG. The protection concept for public transport is based on the personal responsibility and solidarity of customers. Please take the following protective measures into account:
- If possible, avoid the classic commuting times in the morning and evening and use less frequented connections instead.
- Be considerate of each other and keep your distance: at stops, in front of counters, at ticket machines, when getting in and out and, if possible, in the vehicles.
- Always wear a face mask on the train, on the bus, on the ship, at train stations and at stops (including platforms and underpasses).
- Keep eating and drinking breaks as short as possible when traveling.
- Dogs: Up to 30 cm in the basket are allowed free of charge, otherwise 1/2 fare, but max. CHF 8.00. The national offers (GA dog and dog day ticket) are valid.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accopanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
Children aged 6-16, as well as those who hold the Swiss Half Fare Card or SBB G.A., enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point(s).
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
From Thun: Seestrasse 9, 3600 Thun
From Interlaken West: Kanalpromenade 1, 3800 Interlaken
From Spiez: Seestrase 69, 3700 Spiez
From Interlaken Ost: Lanzenen 1, 3800 Interlaken
From Brienz: Quai 1, 3855 Brienz
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.