Sydney Harbour Gold Penfolds Dinner Cruise
Enjoy a premium dining experience on the high seas with the Gold Penfolds Dinner Cruise. Hitch a ride on one of the finest sightseeing vessels and enjoy priority boarding, 6-course dining, Penfolds gold selection of private bin and vintage wines to complement each course, and live music, all set to the gorgeous backdrop of nighttime Sydney.
- Have a luxurious dining experience on one of the finest cruise ships out on the waters off Sydney Harbour.
- Relish the six-course contemporary Australian menu on the upper deck of the vessel while you are serenaded with live music and dancing.
- Complement your meals with Penfolds gold selection of private bin and vintage wines.
- Enjoy your dinner while you admire unparalleled nighttime views of Sydney and the Harbour.
- Cruise on a premier sightseeing vessel
- Welcome reception.
- Premium upper deck seating with guaranteed window seating
- 6-course Contemporary Australian a la carte dining (menu)
- Penfolds gold selection of bin & vintage wines
- House spirits, local & imported beers, liqueur coffee & soft drinks
- Great live music and dancing
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
Experience luxury dining like never before with the Gold Penfolds Dinner Cruise. Take to the seas in a premier sightseeing vessel, with million-dollar views and immense cocktail decks, and tuck into the amazing food and wine selections on offer for the dining experience of a lifetime.
The cruise features an expansive food and wine selection, with a handpicked six-course contemporary Australian menu which comes with the Captain’s seal of approval, upper deck seating, and great live music and dancing. In addition, you can complement your meals with Penfolds' gold selection of private bin and vintage wines, which is sure to add some zest to your meal.
Take in delightful views of the Sydney Harbour under the starry night while you dine from your window seats on the upper sky deck of the vessel. So come enjoy one of the best and most unique dining experiences of your life on the Gold Penfolds cruise.
know before you go
- Please note children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult on all dining cruises.
- Dress code: We recommend smart casual wear and jackets in winter.
- This experience is accessible by wheelchair.
- Fri and Sat: 7:30pm
- Duration: approximately 2 hours
How to Redeem Your Tickets
Your Gold Penfolds Cruise mobile voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You may display the voucher on your mobile device with a valid photo ID to the crew at the meeting point to receive a paper ticket.
- Circular Quay Wharf no. 6
- Darling Harbour King Street Wharf no. 1.
During the Sydney Vivid light festival (24 May-15 Jun) the cruise departs from Darling Harbour King Street Wharf No.1 only.
- The nearest bus stop to the Circular Quay Wharf is Circular Quay, Alfred St. Buses no. 333, 392, 394, 396, 397 ply to this bus stop regularly.
- The nearest bus stop to the Darling Harbour Wharf is King Street Wharf, Erskine St. Buses no. 252 and 261 ply to this bus stop regularly.