Crocosaurus Cove Entry Tickets
Visit this must-see attraction when in Darwin, home to the world's largest display of Australian reptiles.
- Head out to Australia's Crocosaurus Cove, home to some of Australia's largest salt water crocodiles.
- With daily feedings and educational talks, you'll have plenty to observe and absorb.
- Enjoy perfect photo opportunities with the famous crocodile from Crocodile Dundee, Burt.
- Hold a baby croc, watch the larger ones being fed, and going about their daily routines.
- As you watch them in their natural habitat, pick up intriguing facts about their lifestyle.
- Full-day entry into Crocosaurus Cove Darwin
- Food & drinks
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
Travel to the heart of Darwin for a visit to the renowned Crocosaurus Cove! An attraction with the largest display of Australian reptiles in the world is a place you do not want to miss out on. Crocosaurus Cove is enjoyable by all ages: the younglings can interact with baby crocs, crocodile fanatics can visit Burt, the famous crocodile on Crocodile Dundee, and far-off admirers can watch them being fed or taking a swim from a safe distance. All in all, a great place for you, your friends and family to admire the majestic reptiles while learning intriguing intel about their lifestyle and eating habits.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This ticket is valid for full-day entry.
- Wrist passes can be obtained at the ticket desk if you wish to come and go throughout the day.
- Last entry is 1 hour prior to closing time.
- This attraction is wheelchair accessible.
Infants aged 3 and below go free. Children aged 4-15, senior citizens aged 65 and up and families with children enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Crocosaurus Cove.
- Address: 58 Mitchell St, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia.
- The closest bus stop is Mitchell St cnr Brigg St, a 2-min walk to the attraction.
- Buses 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 14, 21, 22, 25, 28, and more will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.