Kranji Fun Kart in Singapore at 30kph or 50kph
Embrace your love for speed at the ultimate racing venue of KF1 Karting Circuit in Singapore.
- Unwind in the most remarkable way by racing through 960 meters of the race track with 18 turns.
- Tag your friends along for a friendly competition on the go-karts built with high-quality Italian chassis.
- Enjoy the view as you drive past Singapore’s rich scenery on petrol karts designed for maximum thrill.
- Let your young kids in on the fun with electric karts and a mini circuit.
- Transponders for time-keeping
- Rental helmets and shower caps
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
Combine Adventure with Safety
Singapore's largest karting circuit, the KF1 Karting Circuit invites you for the thrill of a lifetime!
The only internationally certified karting track in all of Singapore was designed by the talented F1 course designer Hermann Tilke. Drivers are guaranteed to feel the rush of adrenaline as they speed through 960 meters of the race track with 18 turns and 120 meters of straight pavement. The CIK-FIA-certified tracks are lined with Tecpro barriers to ensure maximum safety so that you can solely focus on enjoying the experience.
Race Along the Karting Track
Recreational and professional karters of all ages are welcome to join the ride with the convenient ticket options - Advanced Fun Kart and Novice Fun Kart. Also, the KF1 circuit stands out as the only track in the world to run clockwise as well as counter-clockwise. So, put on your helmet and get behind the wheel for an unbelievable ride that is bound to satisfy your need for speed.
know before you go
know before you go
- English language is used for instruction and communication during this experience.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes like pants, shorts, or bermudas for men. Women are advised to avoid dresses, skirts, and neck scarves.
- Helmets and shower caps are provided. You can carry your helmets as long as they are full-faced.
- Facilities: Cloakroom, Parking, free WiFi.
- Beginner Kart Driving (30km/h) does not require a local/overseas car/motorcycle license.
- Drivers are required to wear covered shoes like sports shoes.
- Advanced Kart Driving (50km/h) requires a valid local/overseas car/motorcycle license and must be presented at the time of registration.
- Only drivers with a height of 140cm and above will be allowed.
- This experience is not suitable for pregnant women, as well as people with heart conditions, and back problems.
- All karts are adult-sized. Double-seater karts are not available.
Tue to Sun: 1pm to 9pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at KF1 Karting Circuit.
- Address: 1 Turf Club Avenue, Singapore 738078.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Opp S'pore Turf Club. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the redemption point.
- Board buses #160, #170, #178, and more to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Kranji. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the redemption point.
- Board the North-South Line to get you there.