Gelato and Pizza Making Class in Milan
Put on your chef’s hat and whip up an authentic Italian pizza and gelato guided by an expert chef. Reap the fruits of your labor at the end of the class.
- Discover the secrets behind the making of Italy's 2 beloved delicacies from an expert chef.
- Follow cues to perfect your dough, prepare your ingredients, churn your gelato, and make a delicious cone from scratch.
- Savor the taste of premium wines as you wait for your dough to rest.
- Reward your efforts with a delicious meal of freshly-baked pizza and tempting gelato.
- Fun Fact: Did you know that a Gelato World Cup exists? It brings contestants from across the world to make mouth-watering sundaes and dazzling ice sculptures!
- Gelato and pizza class
- English-speaking professional chefs
- All ingredients for pizza and gelato making
- Use of apron and cooking utensils
- Dinner based on dishes prepared
- Wine and soft drinks for children
- Certificate of Attendance and Digital booklet with recipes
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Did Someone Order Pizza?
When it comes to pizza and gelato, "Italians do it better" certainly rings true. In a hip cooking studio in downtown Milan, you will learn the tricks of the trade to make pizzas and gelatos that will make you the talk of your family.
Watch and follow the chef as they demonstrate how to create pliable paper-think yeast dough and knead it to perfection. Then, you will learn to measure the ingredients and tips to prepare a light, tangy tomato sauce. While you let the dough rise, take a break to sample premium wines before moving on to the next item: the gelato! Don’t forget to pay attention to the nuggets of cultural cuisine wisdom bestowed by the chef throughout the class.
Make A Delicious Italian Gelato
Learn the history and sourcing of the ingredients, how to mix them, and how to turn them into gelato from the entertaining chef. As you watch the smooth chocolate churn with the cream, your appetite is sure to grow. While the anticipation builds, you will combine the ingredients for the cone and make a batter. Once the cone is done, you will return to your pizza.
Finally, you will roll out your dough, assemble your toppings, season the pizza, and pop it into the oven. Surrounded by tantalizing smells, you will be ready to bite into your creation as soon as it's done. After a decadent pizza, you will finish your meal with freshly-made gelato. At the end of the class, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance and a digital recipe booklet to prepare pizzas and gelatos at home!
know before you go
know before you go
- Please inform the chef in advance of any vegetarian needs, food intolerances, or allergies.
- Facilities: Wheelchair accessibility, cloakroom.
1 Jan to 28 Feb 2023
Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun: 6pm onwards.
** From 1 Mar 2023**
Mon to Sat: 6pm onwards.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your chef at MERCATO CENTRALE INFO POINT.
- Address: Via Giovanni Battista Sammartini 1,20125.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is Stazione Centrale M2 M3. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 81,N26 or NM3 to get you there.
- The closest train station is Milano Centrale Railway Station. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trains EC, EC52, FB, Fr, and many more to get you there.