Tickets to Ripley's Believe It or Not! and 1 Hour Canal Cruise
A package that will captivate your imagination, this ticket combines the city canal cruise with a visit to Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Amsterdam. See the majestic 17th-century architecture along the banks of the city and check out the weird, eerie things at Ripley’s; but once the night is done, you decide which was more unbelievable!
- Enjoy a 1-hour sightseeing cruise on the Amsterdam Canals
- Get a glimpse of Amsterdam’s rich history and culture with an onboard audio guide available in multiple languages
- Discover a bizarre world at Ripley’s Believe it or Not! with your priority access tickets
- Whirl through a space tunnel and sit in a giant wooden clog
- See breathtaking views of Dam Square from a bird’s eye point of view
- Tickets to Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- GPS audio guide available in multiple languages (Amsterdam Canal Cruise)
- Fast-track entry into Ripley’s Believe It Or Not!
- Hotel transfers
- Food and beverages
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48hrs before schedule
No trip to Amsterdam is complete without exploring its gorgeous canal ring, that has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Set sail on this 1-hour cruise and explore the waterways dating back to the 17th century. All along the banks, you will be able to see monumental buildings such as Anne Frank’s house, the Westerkerk and Skinny Bridge. Relax and take in the picturesque sights as you cruise by the city's canals. Feel the wind blow through your hair as you learn the rich culture and history of the land with the helpful audio guide on board.
Step into the crazy, wacky world of Ripley’s Believe-It-Or-Not! and peer into its bizarre world. With themed galleries featuring over 500 exhibits and artifacts, this museum shows you things you couldn't imagine before, like mind-boggling visual illusions, shrunken heads and more! There are interactive activities too. You can sit in a giant wooden clog or whirl through a space tunnel, for instance. You will also have the chance to meet people who are featured in the Guinness Book of World Records and take in a remarkable collection of natural, scientific, artistic and human oddities!
know before you go
- At the Amsterdam Canal Cruise, children aged 3 years or younger have free entry, provided they do not occupy their own seat
- You are welcome to take photographs, however tripods and lights cannot be used at Ripley's Believe it or Not!
- Before entering Ripley’s Believe It Or Not!, you will have to dispose of all food, drink and chewing products
- You’ll find the smoking area and 5D cinema on the 4th floor of Ripley's Believe it or Not!
Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- 4 Nov 2019 to 18 Mar 2020 (incl.) Daily 9:30am to 9pm
- 19 Mar 2020 to 18 Oct 2020 (incl.) 9am to 10pm
- Cruises depart every 30 minutes
Ripley’s Believe It Or Not!
- Mon to Sun - 9am to 10pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attractions
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Points
Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- Please note that the Canal Cruise can only be accessed with a pre-booked time slot.
- In order to pre-book a specific time slot, please show your (smartphone) ticket at the local office located at Damrak 26, Amsterdam".
- Address: 1012 LG Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Ripley’s Believe It or Not!
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the attraction: Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Museum (Dam 21, 1012 JS Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for “Ripley’s Believe It Or Not!”
Ripley's Believe It or Not!
- Nearest metro station is Rokin, which is a 5-minute walk to the museum
- Metro #52 will get you here
By Bus & Tram
- Nearest transit stop is Dam, which is a 2-minute walk to the museum
Tram #4 & 14 will get you here Buses N85, N87 & N89 will get you here
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout