VR Park Dubai Tickets: Pay and Play Pass + AED 75 Bonus Credits
If you find the games and rides of VR Park interesting, a visit here is something you would find really fun. You can select a “Pay & Play” Pass, which allows you to pay for only those games or rides that you play. Each pass comes with bonus credits and allows you to play any of the attractions you are interested in.
- Dubai's VR Park spans 7,000 sqm and is designed to challenge reality through mind-blowing adventures.
- Challenge your idea of reality as you save yourself from falling off the Burj Khalifa or navigate a world full of aliens.
- Other games include battling robots and dragons, virtual hockey, and traveling through time and space.
- Take your friends along too and enjoy exciting multi-player augmented reality experiences inside the park.
- With the Pay and Play Pass, you get to pay for only those games or rides that you play.
- VR Park Dubai ‘Pay & Play’ Pass (as per your selected games)
- Arcade games
- 5 AED for the gaming cards
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to live in the imaginary worlds we see behind digital screens? VR Park Dubai gives you a chance to experience just that and more. Find yourself completely immersed in these virtual experiences, especially with the inclusion of real-world props. The entire park is spread across two floors that hold experiences with genres ranging from adventure to horror, action, and many more. The “Burj Drop,” for instance, gives you the feeling of falling along the sides of the Burj Khalifa – a truly adrenaline-packed experience. Adventure junkies will enjoy the “Dubai Drone” a futuristic sky-driving experience and Dune Bash, an off-roading adventure. The park also offers more family-oriented experiences like the “VR Sports” and “RobocomVR” that allows you to play virtual sports and navigate through space.
know before you go
- Sun to Thu - 12 PM to 10 PM
- Fri & Sat - 10 AM to 12 AM
- The pass is valid for 1 person for the same day only. Retail, arcade games, F&B not included.
- You can access each ride only once on VR parks (Repetition is not allowed).
- Digital Gate Card fees for visitors will be 5 AED at VR Park and which is non-negotiable.
- Standard age, height, and weight restrictions apply to each attraction and ride.
- The minimum height for adults should be over 120 cm and for children should be under 120 cm.
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult or a guardian during the tour or attraction visit.
- Make sure to wear clothing that covers you from your shoulders to your knees. Do not wear shorts and always ensure that your knees, chest, and shoulders are covered.
- You will receive an email confirmation with your tickets shortly.
- Please print the same and display it along with some valid photo ID when entering VR Park.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at VR Park,The Dubai Mall - Financial Center Rd - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - VR Park Dubai.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- By Bus: You can take route 27 or route 29 to reach the mall. There should be a bus every 16 minutes for both routes.
- By Metro: To reach the mall via the metro, get off at the Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall stop and then take the available bus service to reach the mall directly or walk to the mall along the Metro Link Bridge that offers beautiful views of Downtown Dubai.
The tickets are valid for the date selected during checkout.