Ski Dubai Snow Classic Pass: Unlimited Access to all Rides
Leave the towering skyscrapers of the city and escape into the Winter Wonderland that is Ski Dubai with a Snow Classic Pass that gives you access to the Snow Park and it's many attractions!
- Enjoy unlimited access to the Snow Park.
- Avail one ride each on the Mountain Thriller & Chairlift and multiple rides on the Zorb Ball (Giant Ball), Snow Bumpers, Tubing Runs, and Tobbagan Runs, down the slopes.
- Enjoy free rental of all winter wear necessary within the park
- Click here for the safety measures that are strictly enforced in compliance with the UAE government policy on health and hygiene
- Full day and unlimited access to Snow Park, Snow Cavern, Tobogganing, Zorb Ball, Bob sled, Tubing Run, and Snow Bumpers
- One-time Ride Chairlift and Mountain Thriller
- Winter Gears provided: jacket, trouser, disposable socks, and snow boots
- Free Fleece gloves
- Snow Bullet Ride.
- Skiing/Snowboarding Sessions or Lessons.
- Encounter with Penguins.
- Access to Ski Area.
- 25 AED Key Card Deposit.
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
what to expect
Ski Dubai is a stand-alone Ski Park in the Middle East that provides the ultimate indoor winter experience in the midst of the Arabian desert! Don't worry about packing for colder weather since winter gear will be provided to you at the park itself so you can brave the cold temperatures in the park.
Your all-day Ski Dubai Snow Classic Pass gives you basic access to all areas of the Snow Park. You can build your very own snowman in the mystical and dimply lit Ice Cave. However, if you're there for the rides, you're in for quite the treat! You can utilize your single ride on the Chairlift to ascend to the top of the park. With your single ride on the Mountain Thriller, you’ll get to ride downhill from the very top of Ski Dubai and experience the thrills and frills of a run through the mountains.
Your pass gives you unlimited access to the tubing and tobbogan runs, as well as the snow bumpers, so you can spend a good chunk of your day slipping and sliding down the slopes for some fun in the snow.
know before you go
Click here for the safety measures that are strictly enforced in compliance with the UAE government policy on health and hygiene
- Please note that Ski Dubai activity Chairlift will be closed for yearly maintenance from 31st August 2020 and will resume for guests on 23rd September 2020
- Adult pricing applies to all guests whose age is 3 or more for this experience.
- For safety reasons, children below 2 years old are not allowed to enter Ski Dubai.
- Please note that the Zorb Ball (Giant Ball) ride and the Mountain Thriller are not recommended for senior citizens, pregnant women or those with back and neck problems.
- Caps are not included in the winter attire provided so please bring your own should you be particularly sensitive to cold weather.
- Sun- Thur: 10 AM - 12 Midnight
- Fri & Sat: 9 AM - 12 Midnight
Note: Due to COVID restrictions and government rules, the operating hours can change at any time. Please confirm the timings before your visit.
Ski Dubai is located in Mall of the Emirates. If you are taking the metro, then get down at Mall of the Emirates Metro Station.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Ski Dubai: Snow Classic Pass - Access to Park & Rides vouchers shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Your ticket can be redeemed within 6 months of the date of purchase.