Get 2-in-1 access to Dubai Frame and Miracle Garden with this money-saving combo ticket.
- Save big on this combo ticket that gives you 2-in-1 access to Dubai Frame and Miracle Garden.
- Witness the evolution of Dubai from a fishing village to one of the richest cities in the world in the museum at Dubai Frame.
- Go to the top and marvel at the stunning view of the oasis.
- Capture a unique perspective of Karama, Bur Dubai, and Umm Hurair from the top.
- Visit Miracle Garden, the largest natural flower garden in the world made with 150 million flowers.
- Walk through the hearts passage, the butterfly passage, and a castle, all made from colorful floral arrangements.
- Take a break from walking and relax in one of the beautiful cabanas in the garden.
- Skip-the-line entry to Dubai Frame
- Complimentary Local's Pocket Guide to Dubai (money-saving hacks, detailed itineraries, best of Dubai & more)
- Entry to Dubai Miracle Garden
Ces billets ne peuvent pas être annulés. Cependant, vous pouvez les utiliser à tout moment jusqu’au 30 avr., 2023.
validité des billets
validité des billets
Ces billets sont valables jusqu’au 30 avr., 2023.
The Dubai frame sports an award-winning design that perfectly captures the entire skyline in the heart of Dubai. Designed to showcase both the new and old sights in a single frame, this rectangular structure rises up to an unbelievable 150 meters. The venue also features a museum that showcases the transition of Dubai from a fishing village to an iconic metropolis. At the bottom, you can visit the museum and see the growth of Dubai from a fishing village to one of the richest cities in the entire world. The museum uses advanced technology and features an array of exhibits. Once you’re done exploring the museum, take an elevator to the topmost floor and get on the walkway.
Imagine the scent of blooming flowers wafting against the hot air of the desert. Or the sight of vibrant-colored blossoms against the backdrop of Dubai's barren desert. That is what it will feel like to enter Dubai Miracle Garden. Home to over 150 million blooms, the garden is famous for its elaborate horticultural arrangements. Don't miss out on seeing the 15-meter floral clock made from real flowers and plants that alter according to the season. There's also a Floral Castle, surrounded by millions of flowers. Inside, the castle has sitting and dining facilities. Dubai Miracle Garden also contains the Dubai Butterfly Garden; you can buy tickets for the latter here.
know before you go
know before you go
- In lieu of COVID-19, it is now mandatory to wear protective masks and gloves during your visit. A compulsory social distancing of 2 meters is also mandatory
- Up to 5 members of single groups are allowed per entry.
- Large bags and strollers must be kept at GATE 4 Counter.
- Opening and closing timings should be observed strictly.
- Flower picking is STRICTLY not allowed.
- Please use proper passages, walkways, and exits allocated for such use.
- Use of professional cameras and drones is not allowed inside the garden.
- Cars, Balls, Scooters, Bicycles, Hoverboards, and Pets are not allowed.
- No food and beverages are allowed from outside the garden.
- Barbeque is not allowed.
- Use proper litter bins for disposal of litter.
- Sitting is allowed only in the designated areas.
- Any instruction from the security personnel should be followed immediately without argument.
- The management has all the rights to expel any visitor from the park if found posing great threats to flowers, park assets, or involves in miss conduct.
- Any damages arising due to negligence or non-compliance with mentioned instructions shall be the sole responsibility of the visitor and their companions.
- Dubai Frame is open all year round, including weekends and public holidays.
- Visit timing may vary during the holy month of Ramadan, holidays, and public holidays.
- Opening hours are from 9am till 9pm.
Note: from 5 June 2022, Dubai Miracle Garden will be closed until further notice.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the same at each ticket redemption point along with a valid photo ID.
- Note: from 5 June 2022, Dubai Miracle Garden will be closed until further notice.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your tickets at Dubai Frame.
- Address: Zabeel Park Jogging Track - Za'abeel - Al Kifaf - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at Dubai Miracle Garden.
- Address: Al Barsha South 3 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.