Dubai Frame and Burj Khalifa At The Top (Level 124 & 125) Combo Tickets
You can use these tickets to visit Dubai Frame at the time selected and visit the Burj Khalifa once anytime during non-peak hours before 30th September, 2019, exclusively on Headout!
Head up in the fastest elevators in the world to the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa to enjoy eye-catching views of Dubai from the tallest observation deck in the world. Make your way to Dubai Frame and enjoy breathtaking views of the exorbitant skyline the city is world famous for.
- Go up the Burj Khalifa anytime during non-peak hours with these tickets, exclusively with Headout!
- Extended validity allows you to visit the Burj Khalifa anytime before 30th September, 2019.
- Zoom up to the awe-inspiring 124th and125th floor of the Burj Khalifa in the world's fastest elevator.
- Get a stunning view of the Dubai Skyline at the Dubai Frame.
- Discover the Dubai Frame museum and see the evolution of Dubai into the buzzing metropolitan city that it is and see the future plans for the city.
- Anytime Entry to 124th and 125th Floor of the Burj Khalifa during non-peak hours before 30th September, 2019
- 10% Discount at the souvenir shops of the attraction
- 10% Discount at "The Cafe", located on the ground floor of the attraction
- Use of the viewing telescopes on the observation deck
- Timed entry to Dubai Frame
- Complimentary Local's Pocket Guide to Dubai (money-saving hacks, detailed itineraries, best of Dubai & more)
- Food and beverages
- Hotel transfers
- Multilingual smart audio guide in English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and German (available for 25 AED at the ticket counter)
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
what to expect
A view from the tallest building in the world sounds like quite the experience, and that's exactly what you can expect with this voucher! Once there, you can enjoy mesmerising views of modern Dubai's landscape. Amazing vistas of Dubai await you as you step on to the 124th floor, aided by the viewing telescopes that dot the observation deck to enhance your view and your experience even further. The floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide an amazing panoramic view of the city, desert, and ocean from a height of 452 meters!
Your voucher gives you access to the 125th floor as well. You could also choose to step onto the open-air terrace and observation decks to get a clearer view through the viewing telescopes that have been set up here. Step out onto the open-air terrace to take in the unparalleled sights of the city and beyond. You can also browse and pick up unique souvenirs at the shops during your visit.
The Dubai frame sports an award-winning design which perfectly captures the entire skyline in the heart of Dubai. Designed to showcase both the new and old sights in a single frame, this rectangular structure rises up to an unbelievable 150 meters. The venue also features a museum which showcases the transition of Dubai from a fishing village to an iconic metropolis.
Walk up to the world’s largest photo frame and take in the most stunning views of the iconic skyline within a single structure. At the bottom, you can visit the museum and see the growth of Dubai from a fishing village to one of the richest cities in the entire world. The museum uses advanced technology and features an array of exhibits.
Once you’re done exploring the museum, take an elevator to the topmost floor and get on the walkway. Revel in the city’s compelling contract of modernity and old-school. You can spot charming structures all over Dubai including Karama, Bur Dubai and Umm Hurair which is guaranteed to enrich your experience.
Burj Khalifa Tickets
These tickets are valid till 30th September, 2019. You can visit the Burj Khalifa any time before this date during the non-peak hours (9 AM to 2:30 PM & 7 PM to 11 PM). These tickets are not valid for peak hours between 3 PM & 6:30 PM.
Your Dubai Frame tickets will be timed. While you can visit Burj Khalifa anytime before 30th September, 2019, you will have to schedule your Dubai Frame visit for a fixed time. Please select your Dubai Frame visit timings on the next page. Burj Khalifa tickets do not require you to select a time to visit.
know before you go
In lieu of COVID-19, it is now mandatory to wear protective masks and gloves during your visit. A compulsory social distancing od 2 meters is also mandatory
Timings and Availability
Entry to the Burj Khalifa is not timed. You can enter at any time you like during non-peak hours (9 AM to 2:30 PM & 7 PM to 11 PM). However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
Burj Khalifa At the Top is open from 9 AM to 11:00 PM and tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes.
Daily 9am to 9pm.
The Burj Khalifa is centrally located and is close to the Dubai Mall, making it easily accessible by major modes of transport.
By Metro - The Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall metro stop is a 9-minute walk from the Burj Khalifa.
By Metro - The closest metro station to the Dubai Frame is the Al Jafiliya Station. It is a 10-minute walk to the attraction. You will make your way to the ticketing counter and display your mobile voucher to enter the Dubai Frame.
No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Dubai Frame voucher shortly. You need not print your voucher. You can display your mobile voucher at the ticketing counter with valid photo ID.
You will receive an email with your Burj Khalifa: At the Top (Level 124 & 125) voucher instantly. You need not take a print out. Please download and display the voucher on your mobile phone at the ticketing counter at the meeting point to collect your physical tickets.
Burj Khalifa Meeting Point
Ground Floor of Dubai Mall.
notes et avis
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the visit.
- Children 3 years old and below are permitted free of charge.
- No food or beverages are allowed.