Combo (Réduction de 19 %): Yas Waterworld + Burj Khalifa At the Top Tickets
Save big on this money-saving combo ticket that gives you 2-in-1 access to Yas Waterworld and Burj Khalifa. Get a thrill out of water rides and visit the tallest building in the world, all in one ticket!
- Grab this money-saving combo ticket that offers access to Yas Waterworld and Burj Khalifa.
- Enjoy 40 rip-roaring water rides at Yas Waterworld.
- Brave the Falcons Falaj - the world's longest mammoth six-seater water coaster.
- For high thrills, head to the Liwa Loop, a high-intensity looping slide at the waterpark.
- Float down 300m on the lazy Al Raha River and soak up the warmth of the sun as you relax.
- Zip up to the 124th and 125th floor of the Burj Khalifa.
- Take in the unparalleled panoramic views of Dubai from the floor-to-ceiling glass panes on the observation deck.
- Head to the ground floor to sip on your complimentary beverage while enjoying the luxurious ambiance at the Cafe.
- All-day unlimited access to all rides at Yas Waterworld
- Free shuttle service from Dubai to Abu Dhabi and back
- Exclusive Access to Levels 124, 125, and The Cafe
- Complimentary cup of coffee or a soft drink (to be picked up from the counter)
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
Yas Waterworld has over 40 rip-roaring rides. 5 of these have never before been seen in a water park. These rides promise something for everyone, split across 4 zones according to their thrill levels. For high thrills with your family and friends, brave the Falcons Falaj - the world's longest mammoth six-seater water coaster. You can also surf on the Bubble Barrel, the world's largest surfable wave. Slide down the region's tallest speed slide, Jebel Drop, and experience rip-roaring excitement. You can also enjoy Liwa Loop, the high-intensity looping slide at the waterpark. Those seeking some relaxation can head to Amwaj Beach or float around over 300m of the lazy Al Raha River.
Ride to the top in the world's fastest elevator at Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world! You'll take in the spectacular views from the 124th and 125th floors on a spacious observation deck. With floor-to-glass ceilings, you're in to make the most of the panoramic views of the Gold City. You'll see the city stretch out into the ocean and also get a glimpse of the desert around the oasis at 452 meters. The open-air terrace will give you access to unparalleled vistas of the former fishing village. Once you've made the most of your experience on the deck, head to the cafe on the ground floor and enjoy a beverage at The Cafe.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
To enter Yas Waterworld:
- All vaccinated people need to show a negative PCR test taken not more than 14 days earlier from any accepted center worldwide.
- All unvaccinated people need to show a negative PCR test taken not more than 48 hours ago from any accepted center worldwide.
Rapid Antigen Test
- Yas Waterworld now offers a Rapid Antigen Test for vaccinated/non-vaccinated guests without a valid PCR. The testing is carried out via a third-party company - Lifedx.
- The Lifedx ambulance/van for testing the guests is located in the parking area between Warner Bros. World and Yas Waterworld.
- The operating time is from 9am - 6pm.
- Please note that security will do the usual screening and those guests that require the antigen test will be provided with a wrist band for easy identification and sent to the test location.
General Information on the Testing
- The test cost is AED 50.
- The result will be sent as an SMS or email to the guest within 15 minutes of sampling.
- The test is valid for 24 hours only.
- Antigen test result will not be reflected on the Alhosn app.
- This is only a screening test. In case the test result is positive, the guest will have to do a PCR test to confirm the result.
- This ticket is not valid on Ladies' Night (every Friday from 6 May until 28 Oct 2022). Boys aged 8 and below are allowed entry on Ladies Day. However, a Government-issued photo ID is required upon entry.
- Guests aged below 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult with a valid admission ticket.
- You must comply with ride rules and follow the instructions in the Park.
- You may not bring food or drinks into the Park.
- Owing to height and safety restrictions, you may not be able to experience all the rides.
- Certain rides, attractions, shows, or outlets may be unavailable during your visit.
- Admission and use of the Park is at your sole risk and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Park accepts no liability for loss, injury, or damage sustained in the Park; the Park may deny admission or remove you from the premises for any reason.
Ladies Season: 15 Jul - 26 Aug 2022
- From 15 Jul – 26 Aug 2022, the prior 'Ladies Day' events will now become 'Ladies Night' events.
- Every Fri: 5pm - 11pm
- Note that regular tickets will be redeemable during 'Ladies Days' & 'Ladies Nights' but guests will need separate tickets for 'Ladies Nights.'
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. However, any photography for commercial or business purposes at the Burj is strictly prohibited.
- Note that you can enjoy your hot beverage once you return from the observation deck.
- Due to its popularity, you might have to wait anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes at the elevator queue.
- The Cafe visit will take place after your visit to the observatory on your return to the ground level.
Yas Waterworld Rides Updates
The following rides are unavailable from Sun to Wed:
- Yadi Yas
- Liwa Loop
- Pearl Diving
The following rides are unavailable on Thu:
- Yadi Yas
- Liwa Loop
- Bubbles Barrel
- Pearl Diving Experience
- VR Experience
The following rides are unavailable from Fri to Sat:
- Yadi Yas
Yas Waterworld Operating Hours from 2 April to 30 April 2022
- Daily: 12pm - 7pm
2 May to 7 May
- Daily: 10am - 8pm
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa is open from 8:30am to 11pm.
- Tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes.
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the same at each ticket redemption point along with a valid photo ID.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your ticket at Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi.
- Address: Yas Island - Yas West - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates.
- Redeem your ticket at the will-call ticket counter located at the At The Top entrance on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
- Address: Blvd Dubai - Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- This ticket includes a shuttle service to Yas Island.
- The shuttle bus is complimentary, guests are required to present their Yas Island E-tickets or Vouchers to board the bus.
- The shuttle bus operates on a first come first serve basis, no prior reservation is required.
- Complimentary WiFi is available in the buses.
- Arrival and departure times are approximate due to traffic.
- Find the shuttle schedule here.