Dubai Miracle Garden Skip The Line Ticket
Don't waste time standing in long lines with this skip-the-line ticket and explore the world’s largest natural flower garden. Discover over 150 million flowers arranged in colorful arches and patterns!
- Head straight into the 150 million flower paradise at Dubai Miracle Garden with these skip-the-line tickets.
- Admire flower themes in the form of a hearts passage, a butterfly passage, and a castle.
- Marvel at the 15-meter floral clock, and explore the delightful Smurfs Village.
- Take photographs of the world's largest flower structure, the Emirates A380.
- Take a break from walking and relax in one of the garden's beautiful cabanas.
- Dubai Miracle Garden is also home to the Dubai Butterfly Garden.
- To learn more about the attractions of Dubai Miracle Garden, read the Why Visit Dubai Miracle Garden section.
- Entry to Dubai Miracle Garden
- Hotel transfers
These tickets cannot be canceled, but they offer maximum flexibility: they are valid for an extended duration and will mention the exact date until which they can be used.
why visit dubai miracle garden
Imagine the scent of blooming flowers wafting against the hot air of the desert. Or the sight of vibrant-colored blossoms against the backdrop of Dubai's barren desert. That is what it will feel like to enter Dubai Miracle Garden. Home to over 150 million blooms, the garden is famous for its elaborate horticultural arrangements. This ticket gives you priority access to the floral wonderland - ensuring you don't have to wait in long lines at the entrance of this popular attraction.
Dubai Miracle Garden Attractions
We’ve designed Dubai Miracle Garden to be a verdant treasure trove of experiences that capture the imagination, thanks to the breathtaking landscaping and a range of experiences you can share with friends and family.
Dubai Miracle Garden is home to a miraculous floral castle! Keeping up with the Disney theme of magical lands, this is a great place to start, and also a great place for you to go with your children. Make sure you take tonnes of pictures!
Check out the stunning 15-meter floral clock, made entirely from real flowers. What's most intriguing about this attraction is that the design changes according to the season. The mechanical parts of the clock is what people are usually most fascinated by.
Go back in time when you'd be tucked into bed with your favorite teddy bear beside you. This is nothing like that- gasp at the stunningly-large teddy bear made entirely of flowers. This is a fun place for you and your kids to be.
One of the newer attractions of the Miracle Garden is the Floating Lady- a fascinating figure whose arms are outstretched into the air as her long hair flows down in cascading fashion.
Another botanical marvel in the garden is the Emirates A380. This one has featured in the Guinness World Record for the 'World's Largest Flower Structure forming the shape of Airbus380.'
Ever felt the need to run around in a large sunflower field? At Dubai Miracle Garden, you can see a large sunflower field, stretched farther than you'd imagine! This is a great backdrop for your Instagram pictures.
3D FLORAL DESIGN
Take a stroll through the enormous 3D floral design section that might be the most popularly-photographed section of the park. You'll see just about everything here: from giant floral mushrooms to humanoid ants and flowere-powered cars, there is much to see!
Navigate through a beautiful passage to a higher level of the garden that gives you a great vantage point of the colourful flowers - from where you stand, the garden looks like a valley of wonder.
At this section, water meets flowers in a beautiful blend- this comes to life at the Lake Park! The best part, of course, is the reflection created on the water, of the floral villas and 3D flower-laden models. Notice the explosion of purple, green, red, pink, orange and blue hues of colour here.
There are quite a few tunnels at the Dubai Miracle Garden, but perhaps, one of the more intriguing ones is the Umbrella Tunnel. Take a walk through this tunnel and make sure you take a look up for an unbelievable view!
Don't forget to explore the all-new Smurfs Village for the winter season! Among the forest of mushroom houses, you will find the much-loved blue creatures displayed as breathtaking landscape arrangements.
Visiting Dubai Miracle Garden with your better half? Make sure you stop by the heart tunnel and get a great click of the two of you together. After all, it combines two important elements of romance: hearts and flowers.
There are plenty of cabanas and sitting areas within the Dubai Miracle Garden. It is a long walk through the park, so we understand you need your rest. Definitely take a break at the sitting area or take it to another level at one of the cabanas billowing with drapes!
Explore Dubai Butterfly Garden
Dubai Miracle Garden also contains the Dubai Butterfly Garden; you can buy tickets for the latter here.
know before you go
- Opening and closing timings should be observed strictly.
- Flower picking is STRICTLY not allowed.
- Please use proper passages, walkways, and exits allocated for such use.
- Use of professional cameras and drones is not allowed inside the garden.
- Cars, Balls, Scooters, Bicycles, Hoverboards, and Pets are not allowed.
- No food and beverages are allowed from outside the garden.
- Barbeque is not allowed.
- Use proper litter bins for disposal of litter.
- Sitting is allowed only in the designated areas.
- Any instruction from the security personnel should be followed immediately without argument.
- The management has all the rights to expel any visitor from the park if found posing great threats to flowers, park assets, or involves in miss conduct.
- Any damages arising due to negligence or non-compliance with mentioned instructions shall be the sole responsibility of the visitor and their companions.
Note: From 31 May 2022, Dubai Miracle Garden will be closed until further notice.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Dubai Miracle Garden.
- Address: Al Barsha South 3 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- By Metro: Take the Dubai Metro and stop at the MOE (Mall of the Emirates metro station) – Red Line.
- By Bus: Take RTA Bus No. 105 and it will directly take you to Dubai Miracle Garden for a 15-20 minute ride. The cost is 5 Dirhams.
Tickets sent are valid for an extended duration and will mention the exact date until which they can be used.