Aqualand Costa Adeje Skip The Line Tickets
Head out to Aqualand Costa Adeje, South Tenerife's only water park with a dolphinarium on the island!
- Head out to South Tenerife's must-visit family-friendly water park, Aqualand Costa Adeje!
- An attraction guaranteed to be enjoyed by all ages, make sure to bring your friends and family along.
- If you're into adventure, try out Tsunami and Cyclones, Rapids, Kamikazes, Flying Boats, and more.
- Looking for a chill day by the pool? Check out the Lava River and the Vulcano Spa area.
- If you're traveling with toddlers, head out to Isla Pirata, Puerto Pirata, and the wave pool.
- Watch the dolphin shows and delight in the joy of these friendly flippers.
- After all, this is the one waterpark on the island with its very own Dolphinarium!
- Skip-the-line entry into Aqualand Costa Adeje
- Hotel transfers
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
South Tenerife just became an absolute must-visit for dolphin lovers with Aqualand Costa Adeje, the only Water Park and Dolphinarium in the Canary Islands! Whether you want a chill day by the pool or a punch of adventure and adrenaline, Aqualand Costa Adeje has got you covered. Jump on the Tsunami and Cyclones, Rapids, Kamikazes, Flying Boats, Multisurf, Tornado, Twister Racer, Gravity, and the Wave Pool!
The slowly-flowing Lava River lets you rest on a float. Relax in the Vulcano Spa area, the open-air jacuzzi fit for you. If you're traveling with little ones, make sure to check out the Isla Pirata and Puerto Pirata! And of course, the main highlight of the park awaits- the dolphins! Enjoy a magnificent dolphin show as you watch large groups of dolphins delightfully make your day!
know before you go
know before you go
- Click here for the park map and to know more about the restrictions at the park rides.
- Recommended dress code: swimsuits and any non-jeans fabric garments that do not contain rigid or metallic parts.
- It is mandatory for guests using the water attractions to dress only in swimwear.
- The picnic can only be practiced in the areas specifically enabled for it.
- You can carry a water camera to some attractions, but you cannot use a selfie stick or holding tools made of plastic or any other rigid material. You must first consult with lifeguard personnel to gain authorization.
- Guests can bring their own food and drink, but not in glass containers. Due to current regulations, any type of glass container inside the center is prohibited.
- May, Jun, Sep and Oct: 10am - 5pm
- Jul and Aug: 10am - 6pm
- Dolphin show schedule: 3:30pm
Note: The timings are subject to change in the event of electrical and mechanical maintenance, or specific weather conditions.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Aqualand Costa Adeje.
- Address: 7Av. Austria, 15, 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain.
- The closest bus stop is Aqualand, a 2-min walk to the attraction.
- Bus 424 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.