Whizz through the heart of Tokyo in a custom-built go-kart for a 1-2 hours tour dressed up as your favorite character. Have your bilingual guide take fun pictures for your socials.
- Drive through some of Tokyo’s key attractions, such as Shinjuku, Harajuku, and Shibuya Crossing in custom go-karts with a guide.
- Cosplay as your favorite character and ride on real Tokyo roads with an in-built action camera to capture your thrilling moments.
- Click some Instagram-worthy pictures at iconic spots like the Shinjuku Love Sign and the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building.
- Witness the nightlife district near Shinjuku Station and the shopping district of Harajuku and play your favorite music on the in-built speakers in your go-kart.
- Choose your go-kart as per your preference amongst the CAN-AM RYKER or Monkey-kart vehicle.
- Fun Fact: The Shibuya Crossing is the busiest intersection in Tokyo – and the world. There are 7 crossings from either side of the streets and as many as 2,500 people cross the intersection every time the lights turn green.
- English and Japanese-speaking expert guide
- Custom-built go-kart with in-built action camera
- Go-kart of your choice (CAN-AM RYKER or Monkey-kart vehicle)
- Optional insurance
- Personal expenses
- Micro SD card
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 48 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Go-kart through Tokyo
Zip through the real streets of Tokyo and enjoy the cultural and social sights in the Shinjuku and Shibuya areas. Pick a costume of your favorite character before getting into your custom-built go-karts. A tour guide who speaks Japanese and English will lead you to the iconic spots in the Shinjuku and Shibuya areas.
Your first stop will be at the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building in the Shinjuku area. Next comes the Shinjuku Love Sign, which is perfect for clicking fun pictures. You'll also ride through the nightlife district near Shinjuku Staton. It's also the perfect location to party, make a quick shopping trip, or sample a few delicacies.
Challenge yourself at the world’s busiest crossing
Make a brief entry into the shopping districts of Harajuku and the Shibuya Crossing, particularly known for the “scramble” that occurs the second the traffic signal turns red. It is considered the world’s busiest crossing.
Your guide will lead the way to ensure that you don't get lost. They will also click photographs of the experience for you either on their device or your personal devices.
know before you go
know before you go
- Please ensure that you carry a physical Japanese driver's license, International Driving Permit, SOFA License for US Forces Japan, or your own driver's license with an official Japanese translation of the license if you are from Switzerland, Germany, France, Taiwan, Belgium, Slovenia, Monaco.
- This experience follows a strict no license, no drive policy.
- No more than 6 participants in each tour group to personalize your experience.
- Daily: 1pm, 3pm, or 5pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- Please bring your Japanese driver’s license or your international driving permit license, if you are a tourist.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Monkey Kart SHINJUKU.
- Address: 3 Chome-33-2 Sasazuka, Shibuya City, Tokyo 151-0073.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Sasazuka 3-chome. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the venue.
- Board bus Hachiko to get there.
- The closest metro station is Sasazuka Station. It is a 9-minute walk to the attraction.
- Metro lines - Keio New Line & Keio Line will get you there.