Quad Bike Tour: Bayview Circuit
Enjoy an incredible off-road quad biking experience through the Bayview Circuit!
- Hit the trail for a quad biking experience that promises a never-ending stream of breathtaking views.
- Once you’re up to speed, pass through beautiful forest trails, Skywire, toward the Bayview lookout.
- Don't forget to carry your camera or you’ll be kicking yourself because there’s really nowhere else like this trail!
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Light refreshments - tea/coffee and cookies
- Local guide
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Are you up for a ride off the beaten track? If you're nodding yes, then this tour is a no-brainer while you're in the South Island's sunshine capital, Nelson. Located just a stone's throw away from Nelson's town center is Cable Bay Adventure Park, which offers quad bike tours through native forest and up to Delaware Bay. The tour is guaranteed to be a blast rain or shine, so don't even bother looking at the weather forecast. Just strap on a helmet and get ready to ride!
Once you arrive, hit the practice track to make sure you’re fully confident before taking off into the forest with your guide for the day. The Bayview Circuit tour takes you through 14 kilometers (8.7 miles) of beautiful forest trails, then past the Skywire, out to the stunning Bayview lookout over Delaware Bay. At the end of the tour, you will head back down through the farm.
know before you go
- You must be a minimum of 16 years of age to drive. There are passenger quad bikes for those under 16 (minimum age is 5 years), which can be driven by either a guide, a friend or a parent.
- People under the age of 16 and adults who would like to ride as a passenger will be charged $40 (New Zealand Dollars) per person.
- Please note that drivers must display a level of competence prior to being allowed on the tour; anyone not meeting a minimum level will only be able to take the tour as a passenger.
- We recommend wearing closed-toed shoes.
- This experience is not suitable for children under the age of 5 and people with mobility impairments.
Daily 9am onwards.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- The meeting point is at Cable Bay Adventure Park.
- Address: 194 Cable Bay Road, Nelson 7071, New Zealand.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.