Flyboard Mallorca: 15 Min Experience
Fly above the Mediterranean sea in the bay of Alcudia as you try your hand at flyboarding. Receive professional assistance and remain assured of your safety!
- Add some kick to your adventure in Mallorca by flyboarding in the beautiful bay of Alcudia.
- Feel the adrenaline course through your body as you soar above the Mediterranean sea.
- Get a hands-on introduction to this water sports activity from a verified instructor.
- Riding a flyboard is easy and safe and can be mastered with equal balance and coordination.
- 15min flyboarding session
- Flyboard instructor
- Flyboarding equipment
- Return journey by jet ski
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Get a full refund on canceling this ticket more than a week before the schedule.
- If you cancel 7-3 days before the schedule, 15% of the total amount will be deducted.
- For cancellations made 48-24 hours before the schedule, 50% of the total amount will be deducted.
- Cancellations made 24 hours before the schedule will not be refunded.
- No show: no restitution.
Experience the bay of Alcudia in an unusual way – on a flyboard. Head out into the Mediterranean sea and find the perfect spot to flyboard in an uninterrupted fashion. An expert instructor on board will give you a thorough introduction and safety briefing before getting started. Flyboarding is an extreme water sports adventure that is operated using a jet ski. The flyboard stands on a hoverboard that is connected by a long hose to a watercraft.
It will be strapped to your feet whereas the jet nozzles underneath provide a thrust that will allow you to fly 49ft above the water. It can also be used as a way for you to swim and dive into the water like a dolphin. Learning how to use a flyboard is much easier than you think: most people begin to rise above water level within 30 seconds of trying. This is a sport that artfully combines wakeboarding, surfing, snowboarding, and skateboarding, all with the added fun of flight. If you’re looking to add some quirk to your adventure in Mallorca, then make sure to opt for this super exciting and high-flying activity.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- A safe distance of one meter will always be maintained between clients.
- Travelers are required to bring and wear their own masks, and won’t be allowed on board without one.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service for travelers and staff.
- All staff operating the service will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Transportation vehicles will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The maximum capacity will be reduced according to current local rules.
- All gear and equipment used in the activity will be sanitized between use.
- It is not necessary to print your voucher. Simply display the same on your phone.
- New restrictions in the Balearic Islands do not allow the sale of alcoholic beverages onboard.
The minimum age requirement for this activity is 16 years old.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Your boarding point is at Port d'Alcúdia.
- Address: Balearic Islands, Spain.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.