Alcudia: 3-Hours Boat trip Caves and Snorkel
Explore the Bay of Alcudia in Mallorca on a well-equipped boat and spend your time snorkeling and exploring sea caves.
- Embark on a 3-hour boat trip in Alcudia, one of the three major bays of Mallorca.
- Feel entranced as you sail past the rugged coastline and cliffs of Llevant Nature Park.
- Dive into the Mediterranean Sea as you snorkel in coves not frequented by many.
- Experience an underwater world thriving with all kinds of Balearic marine life.
- Swim in azure waters and see dripping stalactites in the heart of a magical sea cave.
- 3hr boat trip in the bay of Alcudia
- Snorkeling equipment
- Hotel pick-up from Can Picafort (only on Mondays & Fridays)
- Return transport
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 1 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
notes et avis
notes et avis
Take a boat trip in one of the most popular places in Mallorca, the bay of Alcudia, a gorgeous coastline punctuated by turquoise waters and golden sandy beaches. Set sail from Puerto Alcudia and let the breathtaking views around transport you to a happy and sunny place. Drift along the northeast coast of Mallorca and admire the majestic Llevant Nature Park with its dramatic landscape and wind-swept hills. The captain will usher you into hidden coves where you will snorkel in crystal clear waters and explore the fascinating life that thrives beneath the Balearic islands. Depending on the conditions at sea, the boat will make one final stop – inside a spectacular sea cave where you will have the opportunity to take a dive and swim in its pristine blue waters.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- A safe distance of one meter will always be maintained between clients.
- Travelers are required to bring and wear their own masks, and won’t be allowed on board without one.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service for travelers and staff.
- All staff operating the service will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Transportation vehicles will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The maximum capacity will be reduced according to current local rules.
- All gear and equipment used in the activity will be sanitized between use.
- It is not necessary to print your voucher. Simply display the same on your phone.
- New restrictions in the Balearic Islands do not allow the sale of alcoholic beverages onboard.
Dates and Timings
- Availability: Monday - Friday
- Timings: 9:45 AM morning tour and 1:45 PM afternoon tour (July-August)
- Duration: 3hrs
Children aged 2 and under enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
You can also reach directly to the Meeting Point
- Meet your guide at Boat office.
- Address: Boat office, Passeig Marítim, 07410 Puerto Alcudia, Illes Balears, Port Alcudia 07400, ES
- The closest bus stop is Port d'Alcúdia 2 (3055). It is a quick 6-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 302 and 322 to get you there.