Apsara Dinner Cruise by Banyan Tree
Take a memorable cruise along the Chao Phraya river flowing through the heart of Bangkok in a laid-back experience. Catch sight of Bangkok most famous attractions, and get a chance to take a picture with these monuments in the background. Cap off your cruise with a remarkable dining experience and peerless service, as you discover the beauty of Bangkok!
- Cruise along the Chao Phraya river, and see the prime attractions of Bangkok in a new light.
- Savor some of the finest dishes in all of Thailand, as they are served on board your cruise ship.
- Take a picture in front of the renowned attractions of Bangkok, such as the Temple of Dawn and the Grand Palace.
- Pass under numerous landmark bridges of Bangkok, such as the Rama VIII Bridge, Krung Thon Bridge and many more!
Cruise the Chao Phraya and catch Bangkok from a different perspective!
The cruise will begin at 8 PM. Please ensure that you arrive at the River City Pier 2 at least 15 minutes in advance to allow for checking in. As soon as you get on board, you will be served a mocktail and can settle into the luxurious interiors. Thailand is famous for its incredible skyline and vibrant nightlife, and you will get to witness this firsthand. The cruise ship will allow you unobstructed views of the riverfront, and the numerous attractions that are located along with it. The cruise ship is beautifully designed, and you will feel as if you are seated in a fancy restaurant in the middle of the city. Dinner will be served on board, and you can relish delectable Thai cuisine as you sail over the Chao Phraya. The food is beautifully presented, and you will receive unmatched service throughout.
Discover the very best that Bangkok has to offer!
The cruise ship will take you right up to Wat Arun, and you can get your picture taken along with this spectacular lit monument. The lighting highlights the intricate detailing of the monument, and the multicolored porcelain and seashells decorating the prang glimmer in the dark. You can also see the Grand Palace, the current residence of the King of Thailand. The massive complex includes numerous buildings, and the massive spires of the monument are clearly visible in the dark. You will have a chance to have a picture of you taken, along with these landmarks in the background, guaranteeing a memorable cruise. At the end of 2 hours, you will be dropped back to River City Pier 3. The relaxing cruise is one of the best ways to explore Bangkok after dark, and you will have had a chance to see the city in a new light!
Assorted Thai Appetizer
- Pork Spring Rolls
- Grilled Prawn with Lemongrass
- Fried Spiced Chicken, Kaffir Lime Leaf, Herbs
- Grilled Duck Salad
- Traditional Spicy Prawn Soup, Galangal, Lemongrass
- Southern Style Braised Beef Curry, Chestnut, Lotus Seed accompanied with Pickled Vegetables, Roti
- Crispy Soft Shell Crab, Three Flavored Sweet-Chili Sauce
- Wok -Fried Morning Glory, Garlic, Chili, Oyster Sauce
- Mango Sticky Rice
- Coconut Ice Cream
- Dinner Cruise on Chao Phraya
- Thai Dinner Set Menu
Know Before You Go
Casual apparel, athletic apparel, and flip flops are not allowed.
The cruise is available every day at 8 PM. The check-in time is 7:30 PM. The duration of the cruise is approximately 2 hours.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, rescheduled, or amended.
How To Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive your Apsara Dinner Cruise by Banyan Tree mobile voucher in your email shortly. If you have not received an email, please check your spam folder or notify us via email. Please display the voucher on mobile and exchange the ticket at gate 2 of River City Shopping Complex.
River City Pier 3, Charoen Krung 24, Khwaeng Talat Noi, Khet Samphanthawong, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10100
River City Pier
- Take the BTS to Saphan Taksin Station (S6) and then take Exit 3. Then take a taxi to River City Pier.
- Alternatively, get off at the bus stop So Phraya Pier 2 using buses 36, 45, 93, or 127.
- You can also stop at Hua Lamphong Station, take Exit 1 and take a taxi. Buses 1, 35, or 75 will take you from the station to the meeting point.
The Apsara Dinner Cruise by Banyan Tree ticket is valid only for the date and time of the booking.